School

Things to remember
Y/n
L/n
F/c
You are a werewolf ok

Y/n P.O.V
I woke up to my brothers Vlyad , Garroth and Zane . "URG WHAT IS IT IM TRYING TO SLEEP"! I yelled. "Get you lazy ass up Y/n, it the first day of school "! Shouted Garroth . "Uhh FINE JUST GET OUT SO I CAN CHANGE"! I shouted back. ( pretend that you can wear what ever you want in this ok)They got out of the room and let me change I got out a F/c tank top that said "SLAY" on it and some jeans. I got my phone and my ear buds and walked out of my room . The guys were already at the door so I grabbed a pop tart well the one that's for werewolves and began to eat it while walking. It was awkward silence for a while until Zane pulled my tail for no reason. "OW WHAT THE FUCK ZANE"! I yelled . "WEREWOLF TAILS ARE SENSITIVE"! Zane was laughing his ass off while he got glares from Garroth and Vlyad.

Time skip~

Garroth P.O.V
When we got to the school Y/n was going to the fountain but I stoped her. "Come on Y/n I want you to meet our friends". I said. She rolled her eyes and,walked with us. I,saw Aphmau, Laurence, Dante, some werewolves, katelyn, Kawii-chan , Travis, Lucinda and a new guy who was also a werewolf. I walked to them with Y/n behind me on her phone. "Hey guys". I said . Oh Hey Garroth how was your summer"? Asked Aphmau. "Good I got a new family member". I said. "*GASP* IS IT A BABY BECAUSE IF IT IS I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF IT"! Aphmau yelled with excitement. "I wouldn't call myself a baby Aphmau". Said Y/n. "Meep". Aphmau whimpered. Y/n came out from behind me and there she was . "Your new sibling is a werewolf". Laurence said. "What you have a problem with it". Y/n sassed with some anger in her voice . "N-No I-it's just s-surprising". Laurence stuttered in fear. "Oh ya forgot to mention she kinda has anger issues and can be a bully". I said. "WHAT I DON'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES".Y/n yelled. We all laughed except Y/n she didn't look comfortable. "Oh Aphmau who's the new guy behind you and the other werewolves". I asked. "Oh well the one behind me is Ein and the others are Dottie, Rylan, Daniel and Blaze". Aph said.

Time skip to when we're all in class

Y/n P.O.V
I walked to werewolf class as I walked in I saw a fight going on with two werewolves. One had brown hair and red eyes (Balto) the other had black hair and yellow eyes. (Not a real character made him up). I walked to a empty desk in the corner I sat there waiting until balto threw the werewolves my way and it knocked me out of my seat. "*growls* YOU LITTLE BITCH WHY WOULD YOU THROW HIM AT ME"! I. yelled. Everyone was staring at me and Balto. Then Balto started to,laugh. "Does it look like I care little girl". He said. Then that triggered me . "OH I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU BLANK FUCK"! I yelled. I walked towards him and he was walking towards me. Then he threw a punch at me. I caught it and kicked him where the light don't shine but it didn't stop him. Then he kicked me pushed me. Then a red blur came in front of me it was blaze. "Leave her alone Balto". He said. "NO BLAZE THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN ME AND HIM"! I yell. "No I can't- ". I cut him off. "LET ME FIGHT THIS BATTLE OR ELSE IM THROWING YOU OUT THE WINDOW AND ITS PRETTY TALL BUILDING DONT YOU THINK". I YELLED. he blacked away and let me fight Balto. He grew pretty tried of me avoiding his hits so he slapped me . I was there with wide eyes and remembering a memory.

Flash back
*slap* " AND THE NEXT TIME YOU DONT LISTEN YOUR CONSEQUENCE WILL BE WORSE "! he said.
End of flash back

I got that memory and I began to cry but at the same time I was in raged then I snapped . I grabbed Balto by the shirt collar and threw him out the window.

Time skip to sing

Werewolf class was a bust but sing I love this. I was going to go and sit in a chair but the teacher stopped me. "Please introduce yourself miss L/n. She said. "Hi I'm Y/n L/n Ro'meave. I like to sing, draw, howl at the moon and I don't like most people so don't expect kindness". I glared at Balto who was back from the nurses. I sat down next to a boy with black hair and he was a human. "Oh Y/n please you need to sing since your new". Said the teacher. "Fine". I said I got up and began

I finished and everyone looking at me . Not my best moment.