Hes back.......

If you don't get this picture then I'll tell you it means your crying but your also growling.
Things to remember
Y/n
L/n

Y/N P.O.V
"My memories came back he's standing right in front of me. "Why are you here..........Ein". I said. "Y/n you know this guy". Said Gene. I started to back up and I was crying. "STAY BACK, GET AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY"! I cried.

Gene P.O.V
Y/n was crying she doesn't cry easily. Usually when someone she doesn't want around she would glare at them and if that didn't work than she would put up a fight. She was yelling and crying at Ein. "STAY BACK, GET AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY"! "Why should I leave we just got reunited". Ein said with a smirk. "Dude just go away"! Yelled Sasha. She cared for Y/n and since she was crying she knew something happened between them. "No". Said Ein . Than he grabbed Y/n by the neck and threw her on the floor. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE"! Me and Zenix yelled. "Why she's just a worthless piece of trash". Said Ein . I looked over at Y/n she was curled up into a ball crying loudly.

Y/n P.O.V
Ein kept kicking me and throwing me and I could tell that the guys and Sasha were trying to get him off me. But nothing worked. Until he triggered me, "You worthless Slut"! My eyes went to red and black. I snapped. "You should go. Leave. I don't give a fuck about what you do but just leave"! I yelled. "Aww what's the slut going to do to me cry". Said Ein. "No I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT"! LEAVE DIE GO AWAY . BUT I HATE YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE THE EIN I NEW MY WHOLE LIFE, YOUR CRAP YOUR SLEF, JUST GET AWAY FROM ME"! I yelled. "Aww shes trying to be tough". Said Ein then he slapped me. Then zenix and Gene punched Ein. H fell back. "W-Why did y-you do that. N-Now he's mad". I said. Ein floated up and smiled creepily. "RUN"! I yelled. They ran of with Ein following them.

Sasha P.O.V
We were running pretty fast then I looked behind us and saw Ein really close to us. I screamed. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT GENE ZENIX HURRY YOUR ASS UP HE RIGHT FUCKING BEHIND US"! The guys looked behind us and they ran faster. Until we were cornered by Ein. "Any last words". He said. We didn't speak he had a glowing thing in his hands . He was about to throw it at us when someone punched him out of the way......

CLIFFHANGER lol ok sorry for short chapter bye 👋