Shadow knights

Things to remember
Y/n
L/n

??? P.O.V
Sasha, zenix and I were walking to a tree because were skipping when I saw the tree move a bit. "GET OUT OF THE TREE ME'FUA"! I yelled . "IM NOT A ME'FUA DUMBASS"! she yelled. "Then get out of the tree"! I yelled. "NO I WAS HERE FIRST"! she yelled. "Come on Gene let's just go to a different tree". Said zenix . Then I saw Zane in the distance he was looking for someone. "Oh look it the emo wannabe". I said. We laughed except for the girl in the tree she was growling now . Then she jumped out of the tree and on top of me . "What.........did........you.........call......my........brother"? She asked. I remember her now she's the werewolf from sing. And that's her brother. "Y/n I've been looking for you so has Garroth and Vlyad". Said Zane. I Signaled Sasha and zenix to pin down Zane. They did and y/n got off me. I got up and pined her down . She was an animal she growled snarled then she bit me . I got off her and yelled in pain. She kicked zenix and Sasha away from Zane. "ZANE LETS GO NOW"! She yelled. Zane left with her .

Y/n P.O.V
I walked up to Zane once we were far away from those people. "Are you ok did they hurt you"! I yelled at him. "I'm fine". He said. We walked back to class I had math . He had science.

Time skip to you in detention

Y/n P.O.V
I remember that I had detention so I went to the principals office. "Ah good miss L/n please sit down". She said. I sat down and then she spoke in the microphone. "Gene please come to the principals office Gene please come to the principals office". My ears picked up and I almost fell out of the chair. But I caught myself. Gene came in  and he sat in a chair next to me I turned my back and did my homework. "Mr. Gene you must do your homework or else you will flunk. And I want Y/n to tutor you". She said . This time I did fall off my chair. "WHAT"! I yelled. "Miss Y/n if you don't want to you can stay in detention for the rest of the year and not do the fun activities". She said . I nodded with defeat I was now tutoring Gene. I looked at his hand where I bit him I laughed a bit. Then left with Gene. We went to his house I was texting my brothers we were all in a group chat.
(Y-you V-Vlyad Z-Zane G- Garroth

Y- Hey guys I'm out of detention but I have a bigger problem
Z-What
V-What?
G-what
Y- I'm stuck tutoring Gene
Z- WHAT OH HELL NO
V- GEEZ THATS BAD
G- DONT LET HIM TUOCH YOU (all of the dirty minds out there THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS)
Y- ok well I have to go now bye
V-bye
Z- 👋
G- bye good luck
End of chat

I looked up from my phone and we were at Genes house. We walked in and I saw the people I kicked. "HUH what is she doing here"!? They asked. I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone. "She's here to tutor me". Said Gene. "What did the teacher catch you not doing your homework". Said Sasha. "Yep". Said Gene. "Well use her if you need her when we're doing are homework ". Said Gene. It was silence for a while I already finished my homework in detention so I just could be on my phone. "Hey werewolf girl help me with math". Said zenix. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him . I didn't know but as I was helping zenix Gene came behind me and began to scratch my ear. "*pant* *pant* ". I was panting it felt nice to get ear rubs but once again I snapped. I slap Gene . "DONT DO THAT ". I yelled. "Ouch. Puppy if your going to be our friend just let us pet you". Said Gene. "Wh-What"! I said. "What do you mean by that"! I said. "What I mean is that your joining us the Shadow Knights". Said Gene. "Finally I'm not going to be the only girl in the group". Said Sasha. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please join I don't want to be the only girl"! Begged Sasha. "Fine if that's what will get you to shut up". I said. " yay"! They all said. I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm going home. And one last thing don't black Mail any of my brothers or that will be your last days on earth". I said. I walked out of Genes house and walked to mine.