Part 1

The gates of Singhania mansion opened as a black BMW entered inside. On their accord each guard's hand went on their forehead to salute the man behind the windows of car. As the car stopped a young man stepped out from backseat of car removing his shades. Picking up a black file holder he marched towards entrance of his house which was no less than a palace.

Whole mansion was massive and every bit of grandeur and why won't it be after all it was house of India's number 1 architect Arjun Singhania. The man has quite many feats under his name. Being undefeatable 'Entrepreneur of the year' for last three years to appearing among top 3 in list of Asia's hottest man, he has been everywhere. He is man of few words but his presence speaks for himself. The aura he carries with himself is powerful as well as charming.

Paying no heed to greetings of servants he climbed up the stairs going directly to his room. He entered inside his room and as usual, was greeted by jingling of bangles and humming sound of his wife. She was engrossed in tending the plants they had in garden area attached with their room. A small smile was playing on her lips as she hummed one of her favorite song which he was unable to recognize due to his disinterest in music but he had heard her humming this song many times.

He cleared his throat to let her know of his presence. She raised her head to look at him and then looked at wall clock to check time. There was look of surprise on her face and why not after all he was quite early than his usual time.

"Aap kab aaye?"

"bas abhi" he replied instantly.

Giving him a slight nod she washed her dirty hands and wiped them with a tissue..."aaj toh aap kafi jaldi aa gye" the casualty of her voice told him she was not expecting any answer.

Making no move to enter inside he quietly watched her close the glass door separating room with garden area. Adjusting her bottle green colored sari's pallu she poured water in glass and walked towards him. She offered the glass to him which he accepted without taking his eyes off from her. He didn't realize how thirsty he was until water touched his throat.

"Aap fresh ho jaiye...tab tk mein coffee le aati hu" and with that she was gone even before he could say anything. Sighing he kept the file holder on bed and moved towards washroom.

When he came out of washroom after taking shower a steaming cup of coffee was waiting for him. His eyes scanned the room from her and there he found her near wardrobe, he assumed maybe keeping some clothes in it. Rubbing his hair with towel he threw it on nearby and picked his cup and folder.

"Arohi, bahar aao zara" he politely asked her and opening the glass door he went to sit on round table in middle of garden. He was feeling very uncomfortable and suffocated inside to talk about matter therefore he decided to talk here...

She came and sat on chair opposite to him. Her face reflected nothing except the small smile she always keep on her face which don't know why but made him more uneasy about whole matter.

"mujhe kuch zaruri baat krni h tumse" doesn't matter how he was feeling inside he managed to speak with strong voice.

"kahiye" came her instant reply.

He took a deep breath before continuing..."mujhe nhi pta tum meri is baat pe kese react karogi pr Arohi...I am sorry, main is naam ki shadi ko aur nhi nibha sakta. I can't pretend that we are one happy couple when in true sense we are just two strangers living under same roof. Hum dono ki personalities bhut different h aur shayad isliye hum chah kr bhi iss shadi ko nhi nibha pa rhe h...we are not just compatible. Bhut sochne aur samjhne k baad mene ye decision lia h ki mujhe tumse divorce chahiye"

He noticed there was no change in her demeanor. She was still very composed. "iss folder me divorce papers h...tumhara jo bhi decision ho mujhe bta dena"