Part 2

Tej was taking a walk in lawn after dinner. Last week was Arjun-Arohi's divorce case's first hearing but as their marriage was only 3 months old and according to law, divorce can't be granted before completion of 6 months, the court has ordered them to stay together for 3 more months and after that if they still want divorce...it will be granted. He was very distressed ever since the news of their divorce came out. Till then he was living in the bubble that everything is fine. He was feeling himself as some potential matchmaker but now as he sees it...he is guilty of forcing Arjun to marry Arohi. In all this only one soul is getting affected with no fault of her own..and that's Arohi. He is the only one responsible for ruining Arohi's life. When he saw her as perfect life partner for Arjun, he should have also noted that his foolish grandson will never see her true worth. Walking aimlessly he was emerged in his thoughts when a loud sob gained his attention. He could hear someone crying...he walked in the direction of sound and found his youngest granddaughter crying her eyes out.

"Rashi, Puttar kya hua? Ro kyu rhi h?" he sat beside her on wooden bench. He patted her head and waited for her to catch breath so she could finally speak what has bothered her to this extent.

"Daddu!" she hiccupped..."Bhai aur Bhabhi alag kyu ho rahe...They look so good together. Aap plz unhe samjhaiye na...vo divorce na le"

Tej sadly smiled at her...only if he could! He gently wiped her tears "agr rok skta...toh kbka rok lia hota""dono me se koi kuch sun na hi nhi chahta"

"toh hum kuch nhi karenge?" Rashi asked innocently "Bhabhi ko aise hi chale jane denge humse door?""vo family ka part hai..vo chali jayengi toh hmari family poori kaise hogi!"

Tej pulled her in hug as she started crying again..."Daddu..how can we let our family break like this? We need to do something...anything...but something!!!" she said crying bitterly...

He nodded in order to calm her..."we will do something"

Opening his eyes, Arjun switched off the alarm that was stinging in his ears. Stretching his arms and yawning a bit he raised himself on bed resting his back on padded headrest. And as per routine he saw Arohi entering inside with his cup of tea in her hand. With the constant smile on her face, she approached him.

"Good Morning!" Saying this she handed him the tea and without waiting for his reply she busied herself in other chores like picking out a fresh towel for him.

He took a sip of his tea which was absolutely the way he liked..."Thank U!" he said showing her the cup and in return she just smiled. He had been observing her a lot, off lately, well to be precise since last week. Earlier he never gave much attention to her but now a days he had started noticing little few things about her such as her habit of rising early, her great interest in music..she is always humming some song, her expressions which never give away even a whiff about her true feelings, her clothing like today she is wearing a purple sari with kundan work at bottom and she doesn't like to wear much jewelry, she doesn't like to sit idle because he has always seen her immense in one work or other, she has great attachment with plants and many other little things. He doesn't know but he couldn't stop himself for examining her. It's frustrating and calming at same time.

Tej was sitting in living room, when he saw Arohi taking tea for Arjun. His thoughts rushed back to last night's event and Rashi's word rang in his years.."We need to do something...anything...but something!!!" An idea formed in his mind. If it worked and knocked some senses in Arjun then everything is going to be fine otherwise they have nothing left to lose. He informed Rashi and asked her to gather all family members except Arjun-Arohi. Getting approval from all for his plan he took the most important step for their plan to execute – Talking to Arohi. If she denied then everything will finish even before starting.