Part 4

Arjun watched as Jai show offed his photography skills to Arohi. He was standing afar so both of them were unaware of his stare. He noticed how comfortable Arohi has become with that chipmunk in no time. It took all his power in stopping himself from going there and beating hell of Jai. He walked away from there before he loses all his patience.

"Bhabhi, plz pass me that cushion" Tara asked Arohi who had just entered living area. Arjun covertly looked at her hiding behind some magazine. As Arohi moved to pick the cushion, Tara indicated Rashi who kicked the juice bottle in Arohi's direction. That made Arohi trip in her steps and she was about to fall and Arjun was quick to reach her but not as quick as Jai. Arjun grunted inwardly as he saw that douche holding Arohi. Though Arohi pulled away from him quickly with a grateful smile but those few seconds did something to him in worst way possible.

Arjun was as usual standing at his window when he saw Arohi coming to pool area. A smile graced his lips and he quickly left to go there. He was happy that he would be able to spend some time with her and just talk like they did few nights back.

"Seriously! U sketched them all""My god they are fantastic" his smile dropped as Jai's astounding voice fell on his ears. He stopped in his tracks and watched both of them sitting on tea table.

"Thank u" Arohi politely replied and took her file back from him..."what are u doing here at this time?"

Jai stretched his arms "ye mausam mastana" he smiled making Arohi smile along with him..."u are so damn good yaar!" he pointed at her file..."I suggest u should not let ur talent go waste"

Arohi smiled "I am planning to take some professional training. It's my dream to open my art gallery some day"

"Wow! That's nice"

Arjun silently left from there leaving them alone.

Resting on his bed Arjun was shuffling between channels trying to find anything to distract his mind. He stopped at one particular music channel which was playing soft melodies. He listened the song carefully...It was the same song he had heard Arohi humming many times...Although it was not his kind of music but he found himself leaning back, keeping remote aside.

Aaj jaane ki zid na karo
Yoonhi pahlu mein baithe raho
Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo

Within few seconds he found himself drowning in the song...there was something about the song..maybe it was associated with her that is why.

Haaye mar jaaenge ham to lut jaaenge
Aisi baaten kiya naa karo
Aaj jane ki zid naa karo

(flashback)

Arjun looked around sipping water from glass. He adjusted his collars and glanced at his Daddu. He was here only for him. He was not at all interested in this whole thing but his daddu sure knows how to manipulate him. He looked above when he heard jingling of bangles. A petite girl wearing a blue salwar suit was coming towards them holding a tray which he assumed had tea and snacks.

He took in her appearance and she was very different from girls he interacted with on daily basis. They all were very professional and mostly wore western clothes. And to be honest he wanted someone like them as his life partner. Who understood his business. A woman who has goals and ambitions along with beauty. The girl in front was one Indian beauty. For a sec he couldn't take his eyes off her but there is so much he wants from his life partner.

(flashback ends)

What a judgmental idiot he had been! He never tried to know her. Her dreams, goals!