Part 3

Arjun crushed the paper and threw it in dustbin which already had n number of crushed papers in it. He was finding it so hard to concentrate from last few days. He is always zoned out and no matter how hard he tried he was not able to get anything done. Things were getting really messy. He hadn't done any productive work since last week, He was having this terrible headache every day, He hadn't got any sleep and all this because of only one person – Arohi! It had been a week she shifted in guest room and it had been a week since he last saw her. It's like they are playing some hide and seek, being in the same house and yet not able to have a glimpse of her. This all is making him insane. He doesn't understand why her absence is affecting him so much but it is and it's frightening. Pressing his forehead he leaned back on chair. He was feeling so stressed out. He looked at the time and decided to call an early day, anyway he was not able to do anything. Picking up all his belongings he left for his house.

Arjun threw the cup of coffee served by Mohan on floor "Is this how u make coffee?" he asked furiously...Mohan stood shivering in front of him. Seeing him not replying Arjun was about to yell some more but he stopped hearing familiar jingling sound of bangles.

And now he realized how much he missed hearing this sound. He glanced at door to find his wife standing there staring at broken pieces of cup. She bend down to pick up the broken pieces and Mohan was right there to stop her and picking up the pieces instead. After Mohan was done she signed him to leave.

"Tum yhn kya kr rhi ho?" he asked facing away from her.

Arohi slowly walked inside "meri ek file yhi reh gyi h...use hi lene aayi thi" she walked towards book shelf and started searching her file..."vaise mujhe malum nhi tha aap jaldi aa gye h"

"malum hota toh nhi aati?" he couldn't help himself but ask.

She stopped n back glanced at him..."hmm...shayad" she said with a polite smile..."aap office se thakke hue aaye h...is trh apko pareshan krna theek nhi hota"

Arjun didn't reply anything n silently observed her. He noticed she wasn't wearing her mangalsutra or anything that marked her as his. It really infuriated him for some unknown reason. He wanted to question her but he already knew what her answer was going to be so he kept mum. She pulled out a red file but it slipped from her hand and all the pages scattered on floor.

He bent down to help her n looked at papers..."U do sketching?" he was enthralled looking at exquisite drawings. She was exceptional. Her each drawing was so beautiful and lively.

She hummed in reply..."it is very peaceful" she took the papers from his hand n filed them.

"thank u" she smiled and stood up to leave but he stopped her..

"Arohi..." he cleared his throat "mere liye ek coffee bna dogi...""Mohan ki coffee se sardard aur badh jata h" he whiningly added.

"Ji" she nodded..."par Mohan ki coffee ki aadat daal lijiye" she spoke and left from there leaving him dumbfounded.

******

Sipping her coffee Rashi looked at Daddu who was engrossed in his thoughts..."Daddu" she called out trying to gain his attention..."1 month se zyada ho gya h pr Bhai abhi bhi apne decision pr h...humne sab toh krke dekh liya pr hum vhi k vhi h"

Tej nodded keeping his eyes focused on nothing in particular "Kuch toh sochna hoga Rashi...zyada waqt nhi h hmare pass"

"Kuch samjh nhi aa rha Daddu...kya kare ki Bhai ko unka pyar realize ho jaye..."

"ek tareeka h" Tara spoke from behind taking both Rashi and Tej by surprise..."Don't act so surprised..I am youngest in the house but I am also smartest!" she sat beside Rashi.