When she just knows what ur heart wants!

27 December

"ok Dadi... Take care and Inform me when u reach" Arjun disconnected the call and stared at mobile with a sigh! He shook his head and slipped the phone in his pocket.

"Arjun!" Arohi's voice came from downstairs. He quickly wore a navy blue sweater over his cream shirt and picked his blazer before walking down.

Taking his seat he waited for Arohi to serve him breakfast. Arohi kept a garma-garam Aloo parantha in his plate.

"u want extra butter with this?"

Arjun looked at her with a small smile and shook his head in denial.

She nodded and left to bring his tea.

He looked at his plate and then looked around "Where is Raj?" Keeping his tea on table she sat beside him.

"Sleeping"

"isn't it too late for him to sleep?"

She chuckled "Arjun, come on. He is having vacation, let him be"

He nodded and tore a bite from parantha, dipping it in green chutney, he ate it.

"Dadi ka call aaya? She reached railway station on time?"

Arjun replied "yeah! She will reach Jalandhar by evening"

She nodded "let me get u one more parantha"

He stopped her "I don't want it. I have a meeting with a client I must leave or else I will be late"

"but..."

"I don't even have space for another one...seriously" He leaned and pecked her lips "I'll come back before lunch time"

She smiled feeling happy "Cool!"

"Bye" he wore blazer "don't miss me much" he winked tossing her nose

She rolled her eyes and gave him a hug before he left.

*******

Arjun strode in just by the time of lunch. He removed his blazer and called for her "Arohi!" Throwing his phone and blazer both on to sofa, he settled on it. He dipped his head back taking a long breath.

She came outside from kitchen with a glass of water. Handing him water she settled beside him.

Running her fingers through his hair she admired his handsome face. "good that u came early today. U look so exhausted with all the work lately."

He smiled seeing love and concern in her eyes. Holding her hand he brought it to his lips "I am fine. All I need is little rest and a lot of Arohi"

She chuckled "and Food!" "Go freshen up, till then food will be ready"

"I not in mood to eat anything. I guess will just relax.."

"No way! First eat ur lunch and then u can relax as much u want"

There is no way he could argue with his stubborn wife. So dragging himself up he went upstairs to follow her orders.

Raj was already there when he returned. "Yo champ!" He lightly smacked his head while taking his seat.

"Hey Dad!" Raj smiled drinking his juice.

Maya, their househelp kept the bowls and casserole on table.

"Dad, aaj sara khana mom ne bnaya h"

"wow! I hope it isn't burnt Biryani" he said playfully looking down at him.

"I can hear everything" Arohi shouted from kitchen "Arjun, next time I'll make sure u get burnt biryani"

Arjun poked his tongue out guilty making Raj laugh..."Let's see what she has cooked?" he opened the lid of bowl only to be pleasantly surprised.

sarso ka saag!

He looked into casserole

makki ki roti!

Maya came with jug full of Lassi and small bowl containing butter.

He glanced back to see Arohi leaning on pillar folding her hands with a smirk plastered over her face. He again looked at table to confirm if he was dreaming which he definitely wasn't.

While Maya helped Raj in serving his food, he stood up and walked towards his wifey..."Tumhe kaise pta chla?"

Keeping her arms on his shoulders she replied grinning "Jab Arjun Singhania Aloo Parantha k liye mna krde toh smjh jao gadbad h"

He chuckled shaking his head...

"Jabse Dadi ne Jalandhar jane ki baat boli h tbse tumahri battery down h""bhut man tha tumhara jane ka?" she asked cupping his cheek. He nodded with a sad smile.

"it's been years...I miss going there with Dadi in every vacation"

Arohi nodded "If we can't go to Jalandhar then we can bring Jalandhar here" she winked and slyly added "at least food" she held his hand and dragged him to table. She pushed him on chair and started serving him.

"Food is not that good but u should know I have really tried my best"

He held her hand and made her sit beside him..."Arohi..there is secret ingredient they used to put in food there which was always missing here whenever Kumud mom had it made..and that secret ingredient was love!" he made a morsel "and I know u have put a lot of it and" he put the morsel in her mouth "food is heavenly"

"Mom the food is awesome""I love it" Raj said from his seat.

"See" Arjun smirked.

"Thank u Raj and Raj k Papa" she patted his cheek smiling.

Arjun chuckled "Abhi bhago..let me have my fill" he traced his lips with tongue hungrily eyeing at food making her laugh.

Arohi was keeping the left over lassi in fridge when Arjun circled his arms around her waist. "Arjun!" she shrieked taken back..."I have got some very delicious food and now all I need is some rest and lots of Arohi" he murmured in her ear.

She laughed sending him sideways look. "okay then lets take care of that"