Letting go of past

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

Since the time Arjun had seen that cake in refrigerator, he was feeling restless! How can Arohi even think of doing any such thing?

The clock has not even struck 10 when he making an excuse of headache retired in their room. Arohi was reluctant and tried to stop him by making stupid excuses but he can't participate in what she is planning...

He shut his eyes as he felt her presence in room. There were only 5 minutes left for 12 and he knew what she was there for...she may try anything but he is not going to be part of her stupid ideas.

"Arjun! Utho na plz" she shook him lightly but Arjun remained unaffected she called him few times but no answer from him...

[I]U can wake up someone who is sleeping but not someone who is pretending to be asleep...[/I]Arohi narrowed her eyes...she wanted to punch him so he can drop his this act...

Controlling herself she walked towards side table where a vase was lying...dropping it on floor she winced in pain...

Arjun who was trying hard to not wake up, stood up at once hearing his wife's painful ouch!

"Arohi, tum theek ho?" Arjun asked worriedly waking towards her...

She crossed her arms "I know acting better than u Mr. Husband" she replied with a smirk...

Arjun looked at her with dear caught in headlights expression...[I]Damn! How couldn't he anticipate his wife's cleverness?[/I] he cursed himself...

"Close ur eyes" Arohi ordered..

"what? I mean why?"

"offo! Aankhein band karo aur chalo mere sath.." she forcibly made him close his eyes and taking his hand in hers walked them to garden..

"Arohi what the hell are u doing? I am extremely tired and I want to sleep. This is not the time for these rubbish games" frustration dripping from his voice...

Arohi shook her head and kept walking ignoring his words..."okay on count of 3 open ur eyes..."

1.

2.

3.

"Happy 1st Anniversary Hubby" she chirped squeezing his arm excitedly...

Shocked. Stunned. Flustered. He stood there numbly looking at all the preparations done by Arohi for their so called 1st Marriage Anniversary...

Whole garden was illuminated by golden fairy lights, light bulbs and lanterns, a small table was set up under a canopy of golden lights. He could make out a champagne bottle and cake placed on it. Fire was lit at side mellowing down the chills of midnight.