When he takes care of you

Jaaniya Dil Jaani...

Their room's door opened as Arjun returned from his jogging, due to family and Security Company he had started 2 years ago he was not able to set up a routine for gym

Their room's door opened as Arjun returned from his jogging, due to family and Security Company he had started 2 years ago he was not able to set up a routine for gym. But being the fitness freak he is, he started going for jogging while the gym workouts were reduced to only weekends which were also sometimes given amiss to spend time with his family.

"family" he thought with a smile gracing his lips. It was such a faraway dream for him. He had never imagined he will have someone in his life who will be solely his and then Arohi happened.

He frowned on finding still asleep Arohi. Not that Arohi was an early riser and he is well aware of his wife's sleeping skills but it was unusual of her to sleep till late during weekdays. After their remarriage Arohi had made it her goal to ready her son and husband both in morning. She loved doing that. Therefore by the time he will return from jogging she will be either trying to wake up Raj or choosing his clothes for the day. He steadily moved towards her and stared down at her sleeping form. Burying her face in one pillow she was snuggling other pillow and tightly clutching blanket.

Crossing his legs he laid besides her raising himself on elbow. Seeing her cute face he leaned to kiss her forehead but as soon as his lips came in contact with her skin he sat upright alarmed. She was on fire. He frantically ran his hand over her forehead and cheek to confirm his doubt.

"Arohi" he cupped her cheeks and in response got an inaudible mumble from her.

Pulling out his phone he dialed doctor's number and shouted for Maria their maid, to bring cold water and a towel.

He started pressing cold towel on her forehead till doctor came.

"Arjun" she murmured opening her heavy eyes.

Arjun cupped her cheek "I am right here"

Maria came in informing him about arrival of doctor.

"Nothing serious Mr. Singhania. It's viral fever she will be fine after taking proper medicine and complete rest" he jotted down few medicines and page and handed it over to him.

Arjun sat beside her and brushed hair strands fanning over her pale cheeks...

"u silly woman, I told u to not eat 3 scoops of ice-cream at night but u never listen to me" he said bit angrily...

Arohi frowned..."What kind of husband gets angry on his sick wife? Monster!" she grumbled...

Opening his mouth to argue he stopped seeing her dropping eyes.

"Don't u have to go office?" trying hard to keep her eyes open.

Arjun raised his brows "Now I am not that horrible husband as u make of me"

"I am fine" Arohi whispered holding his hand.

"I know" he replied smiling sarcastically...

Arohi pouted "ur meeting?"