Chapter 2

"Hey" I grabbed her waist and spun her so that she faced me. Our lips met. 

She pushed me away "Barry! We can't do this not here." 

I kissed her jaw and whispered "Do what? You? Cause I could definitely do you." I gave her my sexiest look. 

She smiled back and whispered, "Tonight I promise." 

Later tonight_____

After dinner we went to my place. I pulled her face up with one of my hands, my kisses were urgent. I felt like I hadn't kissed her in ages and I needed it like I needed air to breath. My other hand ran over her body, caressing her skin. 

I moved my lips down her neck and stroked her inner thigh, She moaned as I bit and sucked the spot where her neck meets her shoulder. "Mmmm, I lover making you moan." I whispered seductively into her hear. 

I guess I ruined it-? "Will you just be quiet for once!" She ordered me. 

"Yes ma'am" I said in a fake southern accent. 

She ran her hand over my muscular chest and kissed my neck. She bit my collar bone as her hand slipped lower, tracing my abs. I shivered at her touch and she smiled against my skin. 

I turned her around and pressed her up against my body, and pulled her to the bathroom. We both undressed and I turned on the water. I positioned her so that the water ran over her body. I ran my hand down her body, groping her boobs and playing with her nipples so they would get hard. I kissed her neck and shoulders she moaned at my touch. 

She wrapped her arm around my neck and spun round so she was facing me again. She reached up and kissed my lips, nibbling a little. I liked it when she bit gently, and I liked it rough. I bent down slightly and lifted her legs up. I ran my finger down her slit brushing against her clit gently. She kissed my neck and bit it every time I grazed her sensitive spot. 

I reached around her back and lifted her up by her butt. She wrapped her legs around my waist happily, and I pushed her against the cold tiles. She gasped at the sudden cold touch them and I smiled. I kissed down her neck to her right boob and sucked on her nipple. She gripped hold of the shower head to steady us. 

I ran one arm up her back and down again bringing it around to trace her stomach. I drew patterns on my skin as I kissed her neck. I moved my hand down slowly and rubbed her clit making her moan louder. I smiled against her skin. 

I blew cool air on her neck and she shivered. 

"Damn girl, you are so hot!" I told her as I looked over her body, a small jet of water cascading over it. 

"I thought I said no talking?" She said irritated. 

I smiled at her and shook my head amused. I lifted her up slightly and positioned myself at her entrance. 

"Are you ready?" I asked her. 

She nodded her head to say yes and I slowly entered her. 

He knew how to handle me. 

She moaned softly as I kissed her neck, always biting a little every other kiss. I better not give her a hickey! She rocked her hips a little. She ran her hand up my stomach, tracing my abs and drawing circles on the side of my six pack where I'm a little bit ticklish. I shuddered at her touch. 

She pulls me in closer to her so our bodies are pressed together, and her back is off the tiles slightly. She kisses up my neck, running her hands through my hair, and I groaned. I stepped forward slightly so I pressed her against the tiles again, and thrust harder. 

I increased my speed and pants. She ran her hand down my back digging her nails in a little, to scratch me. I bit his neck, a little harder than needed, and drew circles on my neck with the tip of her tongue. I groaned loudly and I moved my head to kiss her on the lips. 

My kiss was rough. I smashed my lips against hers. Forcing her to respond. I put my hand on her chin and pulled her jaw down to open her mouth. My tongue entered her mouth and she gently sucked on it. I sucked on her lower lip and bites it and then pulled back and looked into her eyes. 

Her chocolate eyes are swirling with lust and desire, a little lighter than usual. Her eyes are intense I don't want to look to long. I've seen that look, wanting more than I can give, I don't like it. Luckily she knew me and I hope its just a heat of the moment look. 

I was taken back when she whispered in my ear "Lets do stand up doggy." She said it in a husky, sexy voice. 

My eyes widened with excitement and I nod quickly. I lift her up and pull out of her. I kissed her boobs, now that they are near my mouth. I bite gently on her left nipple and set me down. 

She turned around and bent over under the water flow. Letting it run down her back. She braced herself against the back wall the shower and I placed my hands on her hips. I entered slowly and then I pimped hard and fast. She moaned softly. 

I reached around and stroked her clot. She shuddered at my touch and moaned softly. I draw circles, slowly and softly. I can feel her getting hotter, her breath getting quicker as I increases the speed and pressure of my finger. She moaned loudly. 

She pants as I bring her closer to climax. I keep my finger moving in a steady constant motion till she had a orgasm. Her muscles tighten uncontrollably around my cock in short bursts. I slow my strokes and then finally tap her clit hard, making her give a final jerk, before putting my hand back on her hip. 

I grab her hips hard and rough, pulling her onto me with more force. I go faster, deeper, and harder groaning as I get closer to cuming. She reached down between my legs and cupped my balls gently. I groan louder. A few more thrusts and I shoot my load. I hold her still as I cum inside her. She rocks her hips a little, I liked it. 

She pulled away from me when I release her hips and stands up. I snake my arms around her waist and kissed up her neck. 

She pulled away again and I probe her eyes looking for a sign if something is wrong. She looked away. "Are you happy?" I ask. 

"Yes I am happy." She tells me. 

I exhale. "I don't believe you but whatever. You know I worry about you don't you?" I stroke her face. "I love you Caitlin. Maybe we should stop the sex."

"What?" She looked a little offended. "Don't you like having sex with me?" 

I catch her hand right above my cock. "Damn it Caitlin." I sweat under my breath, she jumped a bit. "Look. That's not what I mean this all we've done all week. We need to sit down TALK. I wanna see you smile."

She smiles up at me. And I lightly shake my head. 

"No a proper smile Caitlin. Not this fake one I've seen plastered on your face since..."

"Since.... what?! Since Killer Frost took over?!" She was practically yelling. 

I sighed. "I'm sorry Cait..." I pulled her in for a hug God I loved her hugs. "Lets get out I'll start a fire and we can talk. Okay?"

"Okay."