Chapter 1

This starts after Barry takes drunk Caitlin home so if you haven't seen that episode please stop reading and go watch it and come back.

I stopped at Caitlin's apartment door and said "Drink lots of water. Stay safe. I had fun tonight see you tomorrow. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer "Aren't you gonna come inside?" She looked at me with a sexy grin. It was hard to resist but I knew she was drunk. She opened the door and pushed me inside we locked lips it was a great moment the taste of vodka on her lips. "Caitlin we can't do this not tonight." I said. "What you don't want me?" She looked at me with puppy dog and sad frown. "No no no sweety I want you so bad but your drunk and I don't you to regret it." I said. "Oh Barry", she said as she laid her soft hand on my cheek, "I will never regret you." I looked at her and shoved her onto the couch behind her. I stradled her beautiful body below me. "Now help me get this evil dress off" she said with the same sexy smirk. "Yes ma'am." I smiled down at her and our lips met and her tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I ripped her dress from behind and soon my clothes were off too. We kissed so passionately as I slipped my fingers through her hair. My hands started to move. Since she was only in her bra, I easily cupped her boobs and continued massaging them. I smiled in our kiss and she unclipped her bra and let it slip it off her arms. As we kissed, I started to circle her nipples with my fingertips. I bit and sucked her lower lip she moaned. We looked at each other while my fingers still circled around her nipples. "Fell it, Cait" I said and she moaned even louder. I kissed her lips and whispered in her mouth "Feel this." I moved my face down, and sucked her nipples my tongue began swirling around and she moaned louder, "Oh fuck..." 

She held my hair and looked at me as I tortured her nipples with my tongue. I could feel the lust radiating from her body as she breathed harder. My tongue swirled faster than ever. She closed her eyes "Ahhhhh" she moaned. I started kissing upward... her neck....then her lips. 

My hands parted her legs. I reached her panties and started to circle my fingers around her clit over her panties. She broke off our kiss and moaned. 

While my fingers expertly circles I clit, I kissed her jaw then whispered "Say my name." 

She moaned. This felt so good...us... together. I loved her so much. I gained speed as I continued circling my fingers, "Say my name!" I said in a firmer tone. 

"Oh Barry!!!" She groaned. I didn't stop. We were both overwhelmed by the longing for each other.

She forced her lips on mine, she kissed me so hard, I was a little surprised. She put her hand on my neck , then moved it down to my chest... to my nipples.... and she started circling it around. I stiffened. I put away my hand from her clit and held her hand that was against my chest. 

While we were still kissing, I led her hand downward.... until she felt my erection. It's BIG. She started to rub my erection and I started to breathe harder as we kissed. She wanted to move faster so she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper and rubbed his erection there. More tight. I moaned. 

I broke off our kiss, and quickly I removed my pants together with my boxers. My erection sprang out to life. 

I kissed her back quickly... a passionate kiss, then quickly, she wrapped her hand around my erection. She began to stroke it. Up and down...up and down...I moaned as we kissed. She went faster, then I moaned again. 

I guess she wasn't content with my reactions so she knelt down in front of me,  she held my big erection and started licking the tip of it. She playfully swirled her tongue while stroking me. "Ohhhhhh..." I moaned. 

She looked at me while continued doing it, my eyes were closed and I leaned my head back.  She finally sucked my sick while she swirled her tongue on the tip, and still stroking me. "Oh, shit!...Cait!...." I groaned. She didn't stop. I wanted to feel this. 

Then she sucked deeper and I was shocked. I moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhh.....yes...yes,yes...Oh, Cait!..." I gripped her hair on the back of her head, then I started to move my hips. I stood up, thrusting my erection through her mouth. I was fucking her damn mouth!

She let me her mouth to give me more pleasure. I moved faster, so she just opened her mouth widely. "Ahhhh.....you're good, Cait....ohhhh....." I moaned. Then finally I pulled out my big dick from her mouth, and I dropped myself on the couch.  She sat beside me and rested her head against my shoulder. I put my arms around her. We were both panting. 

"I want to fuck you right now, Cait. I want to feel myself inside you. But I won't do it unless your okay with it." I said. 

She looked at me and smiled, "I want to be sober Barry I want to enjoy it as much as I can." Then she kissed me sweetly. 

I fell asleep beside her and woke up beside her. I made her breakfast and changed. I drove her to S.T.A.R. labs and we got off the elevator two coffees in hand. 

I walked in and said," Hey Cisco." 

"Hey-- Caitlin" He looked at me with a smirk and Caitlin blushed. She went into the speed lab. Cisco punched me in the arm "Dude, your totally pulling a walk of shame!" "Yeah well..." I chuckled.