Chapter 3

I grabbed some shorts and slid them on and grabbed a match and lit a fire, Caitlin came out in some sexy but cute pajamas. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her delicate shoulders. I gave her a little side hug grabbed another blanket and we popped down on my couch. 

"You have to promise me you won't love any other girl then me." Caitlin said.

"I can't" I said replied. 

"So there's someone else?" She looked so taken back.

"Yes. And she looks exactly like you but younger. And she will call you 'Mommy'." I smiled at just the thought of a-our- daughter. 

"What would you do if I broke up with you?" She said a lost look in her eye. 

"Get back with my ex." I chuckled to myself. 

"Now I see how much you care. I'm done." She rolled her eyes. 

"Hey, you wanna go out?" I chuckled thinking about how this was gonna end. 

"Go with your ex." She snorted. 

"You are my ex." I burst into laughter. 

"Your such a dork." She snuggled up into my chest and breathed deeply. I kissed her on the forehead. "Say you love me... Say you love me!" 

"You love me..." I said stifling another round of laughter. I was actually starting to annoy her so I decided no more jokes. "I love you."