Chapter 4

I watched them talk, they sat at the control desk in the middle of the room. She calmly guided the kid flash on his first mission alone. "Okay, Wally you got this create a vacuum by circling your arms it will cut off oxygen to the room and stop the fire."  She looked up at me and I chuckled something about her smile just made me happy. She bit her lower lip.-- I wonder what's bothering her?-- She must be tired from last night. 

I grabbed a stick note and wrote "Damn girl who knew you were so hot" with a winky face. I walked passed her computer and dropped it in her lap. She smiled I loved doing things like that for her. I was talking to Cisco and Caitlin walked passed me purposefully bumping into my shoulder and whispering in my ear "I got your note. Did you mean it?" She asked seductively. Cisco caught on and walked away. 

"Of course I mean it I wouldn't lie. Would I?" I whisper back. 

"Why are we whispering?" She asked with a smile. 

"I don't know." I said biting my lip to stop from laughing. 

"You know we could stop whispering. And talking." God she was so sexy she whipped herself and me so that she opened the door of the cleaning closet that was so conveniently located behind us she pushed me in and I almost tripped. 

I pressed her lips against mine and she gently kissed me back. She entangled her hands in my hair, pulling slightly, earning a throaty moan from me. I pushed her against the door and momentarily break the kiss to take her shirt off. She takes my shirt off and my lips immediately found her collar bone, biting it, lightly sucking on the skin before blowing on it. Her fingers entangle in my hair again and I kiss her roughly. I pulled her skirt and panties down to her ankles and she did the same to me, pulling down my sweats and boxers. "Jump." I say against her lips and she jumps. I slid into her and she moaned loudly. "Bite my shoulder, you can't moan like that again or someone will find us and I really don't want to have that conversation." I tell her and she bites my shoulder. "Mmmmmm" she moaned quietly against my shoulder. I know we've only actually been going out for two weeks, but she's my best friend and I love her. "Damn you're tight." I whispered but it came out more like a moan. "This feels amazing." She whispers to me. Since I didn't have a condom I slid out and set her on her feet. We get dressed and walk out after we fix our hair but she can't hide the hickey I gave her and I can't hide the bite mark she left on my shoulder. Oops. "You know I'm on the pill right." She whispers and I nod. "Hey guys!" we both jumped and Caitlin put her hand over her heart. "Why so jumpy?" Iris asks smirking. "You look guilty and that hickey and the bite mark on Barry's shoulder isn't helping either of you." H.R. said and then started questioning Barry about it. "Hello! Guys! Obviously right here!" She said and they both laughed and H.R. threw his arm around me and asked"How was it?" She removed his arm and said "I will not talk about this with you. Ever." She said and walked away. I chuckled and we all went into headquarters to continue the day.