Chapter 5

Prince

Bahja was smirking at Prod and she walked over to him. "What the hell do you want?" She giggled, "Aww come on Prod you can't be mad at me." He chuckled, "The hell I can."

He folded his arms rocking side to side. I walked over and told Prod to go over the routine once more. I know me has it down but I didn't want a fight to start in here.

"So the Prodigy has a Prince Charming already." I growled at Bahja, "So what if he does. He's better off now that he and Roc split. Besides I despise all three of you and for you to try and start shit here. That was unnecessary."

Star giggled and tried to touch me and I jerked back. "Don't touch me" She looked upset but did I care? Hell no. I folded my arms and walked away from all three of them.

I told Diggy I was leaving with Prod. He didn't like that I was leaving early but he understood why. He knows I can't stand those three.

Prod

I left the studio with Prince. He looked calmer after leaving. I took his hand in mine and he looked at me. I smiled at him and we continued to walk in silence. It wasn't awkward but it was peaceful.

I sighed as we approached my house. I unlocked the door and was about to go in but I turned to him, "Would you like to come inside?"

He looked abit hesitant before he finally made his decision but he nodded. I let him in and he sat down on the couch.

I went to shower and change into something abit more decent. When I came back in the living room. He was watching tv. Ray called my phone wondering where Prince was.

I told him he was with me. He calmed down afterwards. I sat by Prince and watched tv with him. His arm wrapped around my waist. I started to blush abit.

He noticed what he was doing and tried to move his arm. I shook my head, "Keep it there." He looked at me surprised but then chuckled abit. "Seems like your enjoying my company"

I blushed, "So what It I am?" He chuckled again, "Never said it was a bad thing." He checked his watch and kissed my forehead, "I gotta get home but I'll talk with you later." He left and I went to relax in my room.

What am I doing?....

-   -   -   -