Chapter 2

Prod

"Yo Prod, you okay?" I shrugged and sighed, "Nah, not really." I looked around and I noticed someone coming in the living room.

He was shirtless and he was walking into the kitchen while drying off his afro. He then notices me and his eyes widened. "Who is he?"

Ray shook his head, "This is Prod, he's my best friend." He looked at me, unsure of what to say. He sighed, "I'm Jacob but you could call me Prince..."

I nodded and looked around some more. Diggy was smirking at me. I was wondering why he was nd then it hit me. Prince was staring at me like his life depended on it. But im in a relationship though so i know i cant. Even if he is sexy as hell. Ugh, prodigy stop it. You have some one.

Prince

He was cute. When Ray said we were having company I didn't think he'd be cute. I went in the back to put on a shirt then I put my afro in a ponytail. and walked back in the living room to see Prod talking with Ray.

They both looked at me and Prod was looking all shylike. I gotta say it made him look even cuter. Gah, what am I saying he probably taken so I have no chance with him anyways.

I walked out the door only to be in front of the one I hated most.

Roc.....

-   -   -   -