Chapter 6

Prince

After I got home, Ray was standing at the door with a pissed expression on his face. "Why didnt you call and tell me you were over at Prod's house."

I shrugged, "Honestly I thought Diggy would of told you since he tells you everything else that goes on with me." I sighed and sat down.

Its days like these that I wish I could be alone. Roc hasnt been around lately. He's been more and more busy ever since Prod left him.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax a bit. I was exhausted from everything and mostly everyone.

Ray

I heard a knock at the door and I saw it was Bahja. She smiled at me. All I can say is that it was the most fakest smile ever.

I crossed my arms and looked at her, "Is Prince here?" I shrugged, "What do you want?"

"Can I just speak to Prince please?" I looked back at Prince and he gave me a questionable look. He came over and looked at Bahja but then crossed his arms.

"If this is about Prod, you can just leave back out that door right now. Why are you so bent on making Prods life a living hell. I don't get it at all since now you have Roc to yourself."

She giggled and I left to my room and I heard my phone ringing. It was Prod and he sounded so depressed. I left to Prod's place to give him some company. Prince can handle himself.

Diggy

I was just getting to the house and I see Prince and Bahja. Bahja? What the fuck is she doing here? I looked at Prince and he just shrugged. Something didnt feel right about this situation.

What is she up to?......

-   -   -   -