Chapter 17

Prince

I was just walking into the house when I see Prod taking care of Ray. "Hey Prod, Ray" Ray waved at me and Prod put a cold towel on Rays head then looked at me and smiled.

"How was work?" I sighed, "Work was work." I sat down on the other couch since Ray occupied the other couch. I sighed and Prod came over to me and started rubbing my back.

I felt relaxed and less sore on my shoulders. The less pain I feel, the better off I will be. "So how was the drive from the hospital?"

Prod sighed, "It was fine but I was driving since Ray is sick." I nodded at Prod, So that's why Ray was getting treatment from Prod.

I got up and went to my room. Diggy doesn't get home until late so yea not much really happens around here.

Prodigy

Diggy was just getting home and Prince was already in his room. Ray was already asleep. I'm still wondering how he got that fever though.

I walked to Prince's room and he was writing his poetry I guess. He looked up and smiled at me, "Need something?" I shook my head, "Not really, I just thought I'd check on you."

He chuckled lightly, "You don't have to, You know that right?" I chuckled lightly, "Yea I know but I wanted to." He got up from his bed and came over to me. He looks into my eyes and then he just kisses me.

I was shocked but mostly I was happy...

- - - -

A/N: I know short chapter but I don't have enough time to do longer chapters I'm just trying to update what I can while my phone is still on. So comment vote and share.