Chapter 8

Prod

I woke up but I wasn't in the living room. It seems like someone brought me in here last night. I looked around and I saw a lot of Nirvana posters on the walls of this room.

This is Prince's room but why isn't he in here? Just then he walks in and gets a shirt from his closet and then walks out. I got up and left to go home so I could shower and change.

As I approached my house I see Star and Bahja there. Why are they here? Star was giving off that genuine "not gonna start shit" look but Bahja was just smirking at me.

I noticed someone was with them. It was Roc and I sighed. I had a bad feeling but I shook it off.

Prince

I was getting ready for work. Prod had left some time ago and hasn't gotten. back yet. Something didn't feel right. I told Diggy that I would be late getting to work because I needed to check something out.

He nodded and I left to Prod's place. The atmosphere around here seemed a bit ominous. Just then I see his door open and out came Roc and Bahja along with Star, but she didn't look as happy as the other two did.

I walked in only to find Prod crying in the corner. I ran over to him and tried to comfort him the best I could. "Did Roc and Bahja do this to you?"

He nodded slowly and I saw he was terrified. "Prod, what did they do to you?" He sighed, "Roc....beat and raped me....Bahja held me down....and Star...well she tried to help me..."

I nodded slowly, "Roc and Bahja are so dead now." Prod tried to move but he winced in pain. So I picked him up and ran him some bath water.

I helped him get out of his bloody clothes and then left out after helping him in. I called Diggy and told him what was going on.

Diggy was pissed and he said I could miss work today and stay with Prod. I agreed with him, I didn't want anything else to happen to Prod while I was gone.

Roc and Bahja better hope I don't find and kill they asses. Cuz if I do they gonna regret hurting Prod.

Prod

I had just gotten out and I had changed into something decent when I noticed Prince was still here. Didn't he have to work today?

"Prince, I thought you had to work today?" He shrugged, "Diggy gave me the day off. Besides I wasn't going to leave you here by yourself."

I nodded slowly and he smiled sadly at me. He looked into my eyes and brought me closer. I started to blush and mutter some things.

"Speak up, Prod." I sighed and said, "Kiss me..." He looked at me, still hesitating whether to do it or not. I took it upon myself to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

He kissed back and then kissed my forehead. "I have something to ask but I'm gonna wait until all this blows over."

I smiled, "If your gonna ask me out then just do it now." He chuckled, "Alright fine but our first date is going to be after I handle Bahja and Roc." I nodded and sighed, "Why don't you go to work, I'll be fine here by myself."

He sighed, "Alright if your sure you'll be fine by yourself." I kissed his cheek, "I'll be fine, now go." He nodded and left for work.

Why does everything happen to me?.....What did I do?.….

-   -   -   -