Chapter 9

"Thank you."  I said to Natsu and Lisanna.  

"Why are you thanking us?"  Lisanna asked, "It's my fault she had to go to hospital."

"It's not.  You couldn't have known she'd react to the soy milk."  I told her.

"I guess the two of us together makes drinking milk a bit awkward at our house."  Lisanna laughed weakly.  I tilted my head, confused.

"Lisanna is lactose intolerant."  Natsu explained.  "Which is why we gave Nashi soy milk."  

"Oh."  I said.  Nashi hugged me tightly from where she sat on my lap.

"Cuddle."  She said.  I smiled at her, wrapping my arms around her.  

"But, thank you so much."  I said.  "I was so worried."  I realised that my eyes were welling up.  I buried my head in Nashi's hair, kissing the top of her head.

The second time I left Nashi with Lisanna and Natsu was with mixed feelings.  I knew that she was in good hands, but after leaving her alone I knew how much i would worry about her.  

"It's OK Lucy."  Natsu said, holding Nashi, as once again I rambled out my list of things for him to remember.  "And we have full fat milk in for her this time too."  I felt Sting put a hand on my hip in reassurance.

"Natsu knows what he's doing Lucy,"  He said.  I looked at him and smiled.  It was a bit weird knowing they were cousins, and that they knew each other.  I could see the family resemblances, the way they smiled was the same, and they had the same jaw shape.  Some of their actions were similar too.  The way they ran their hands through their hair, the way they smiled, and the way they kissed me.  I shook my head, I shouldn't be comparing them.

"Ok."  I said, "Let's go."  I gave Nashi one more kiss before waving goodbye.  

Sting kissed me as we entered the house, his lips parting mine eagerly.  I let him slip his tongue in, and tangled his hair with my fingers.  He kicked the door closed, and we awkwardly stumbled into the bedroom.  I gasped heavily as the back of my knees hit the bed, and Sting pushed me onto it, hovering above me.  His lips connected to mine once again, and I leaned into him, quickly deepening the kiss.  

He slowly rubbed my waist through my top, his fingers moving in circular motions.  They crept under the fabric, and I felt my skin tingle where he touched me.  I let out a moan as they moved further up, onto my stomach, my ribs.

"Can I?"  He asked, tugged at the hem.  I nodded, and he slowly pulled it off me.  He sighed when he saw my breasts, and I looked at him, trying to decipher the meaning of the sigh.  Sting started to rub them, circling towards the tip, and my thoughts became jumbled, meanwhile, his other hand started to rub my jean-covered entrance.  I gripped onto him, as he leant down to kiss me again, our tongues entwining.

When Sting briefly moved off me, I lay there, gasping, trying to make sense of the situation.  I hadn't been touched like this since...  I shouldn't have, but in that moment I thought about my first time with Natsu.  Of the way he touched me, the way he had looked, the way he had cared the next morning.  And then Sting was there, looking so much like his cousin, with his kisses feeling the same, and his lips on mine, and I could almost... feel  that it was Natsu touching me, not Sting.  But when I opened my eyes it was blue ones looking back at me, not the sage green ones.  

When Sting started undoing my buttons, I let him.  His fingers slipping into my pants, and touching my entrance, one slipping in, causing me to cry out, and pulling his mouth to mine to muffle the sound, letting his tongue dance with mine.  A second was added, then a third, pushing in and out of me, the pleasure building and building until I couldn't take it anymore.  I felt my body shudder as I orgasmed, sighing at the release.  Sting was hastily pulling his own trousers down, and lowering himself down.

I pulled his head down to mine, kissing me again, but as his hips came nearer to mine, he slowed, and started to retreat.  Confused, I let him, and stared up at him, not knowing why he had stopped.

"I can't."  He said.  In that moment, I felt relieved.  I didn't know why he couldn't, but in that moment, all I could think was thank god.

"I'm sorry,"  He said.  "I thought I could, but I can't."  I slowly sat up, propping myself on my elbows, and smiled at him.

"I don't think I can either."  

---------------

Sorry, it's been a while.  I hope it was worth it.  I'm actually very proud of the writing in this chapter, well, only during the smuttier section.  I apologise for it not being NaLu, but it looks like Lucy still feels something for Natsu.

Comment, vote, I love hearing what people say - but no asking for updates, lol.