Chapter One

AN: I realize this story is a bit cliche but I don't really care. I don't think there a werewolf story about ashton yet so I took it upon myself to write one. So if you don't like it tell me what you think is wrong with it. If you do like it thank you I appreciate it.

I am going to be writing this story in Lyric's and Ashton's P.O.V.

This is not edited sorry. If you see a mistake please tell me.

Also in this story Ashton will have an older brother.

You will find out why.

Lyric's P.O.V.

"Lyric, get your ass up and get down here and make breakfast for Taylor!" I wake up to the sound of my bitch of a mother yell at me. Yes, I know she's my mother, but all that woman cares is money and my sister Taylor, her "perfect angel". Speaking of that brat, it's her 16th birthday and I have to make her breakfast.

I groan as I get up and make my way to my closet. I hurriedly got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a band tee. I quickly went into my bathroom to wash my face before I made my way down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mother sitting at the kitchen table typing away on her laptop.

My mom and dad are lawyers for this huge successful company, and yes they are stuck up and snotty. That's why I dislike them so much.

I start to get the stuff I need to make Taylor's breakfast with when I hear my mother scoff behind me.

"I really wish you would wear something more appealing instead of those ugly things you call clothes." She says. My mother never approves of anything I wear or do so this isn't anything new.

'Yeah, and I really wish you were a better mother, but we don't always get what we want, now do we.' I say in my head.

You see my mother and father never have approved of me. I'll always be a disappointment to them. I'm not the perfect beautiful daughter they always wanted. No, that would be Taylor.

I ignore her as I start to make Taylor's favorite breakfast, pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

I'm practically treated like a maid here, which is another reason I hate it here. The only person that has treated me like a part of this family is my brother, Eric, who moved out a couple of months ago cause like me he hates it here.

I have no friends other than Eric. I used to have friends, or what I thought were friends but they all left me when he did. It was just a game to them and I was the unlucky victim, who was to blind to see it. Now, it's hard for me to trust anyone but Eric.

Anyway, your probably wondering why I haven't moved out either. I mean I am 18 I can leave whenever I want. Well, not exactly. My parents may be rich but they never hand me money. Taylor, sure. But never me. So if I want to move out I have to make my own money an pay for myself. Which I would do anyway. I don't want to have to rely on those fuckers.

So that is why I have a sucky job at a run down cafe that barely pays anything, but I save every ounce of it so I can move out. Right now I have a lot save up since I save birthday money to, and that's all I really get for my birthday.

Once I'm done making the brat's breakfast, I sit it down on the table, just as she walks down the stairs. I have to admit she is beautiful even if she is a brat.

My parents care the most about Taylor. She's their picture perfect daughter. She has naturally long blonde hair and green eyes. She looks just like our mother. That's probably why she likes her more.

Me and Eric look like our dad. Brown hair and blue eyes. Not that she hates dad it's just she always wanted daughter that looked like her.

Even though I look more like dad, she's his little girl.