Chapter Two

Yay chapter two!!!!!

I hope you like it.

This really suck and I'm sorry about that.

Sorry for the mistakes

~***~

Ashton's P.O.V.

Shit.

What did I just do?

I didn't mean to. All I did was follow her amazing and wonderful scent, that led me to a door. So I made the mistake in swinging the door open and accidentally hitting her with it.

Oh my gosh.

"Please be okay" I say as I bend down and check for her pluse.

I let out a sigh of relief when I found it.

Thank god.

I pick her up and head inside toward where I left the boys. I held her tight to me so I didn't drop her.

I really hope she is okay, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lost her before I got her.

Especially, since it was my fault.

My wolf growled at me for having that thought. I could feel him pacing back in forth. He was just as worried as I was.

I walk into the our dressing room to find the Luke and Cal on one couch and Michael and Rayn on the other.

"Whoa, man. What happened?" Luke asked. I ignored him as I walked to the couch he and Calum was sitting on.

"Move." I growled. They quickly moved out of the way so I could lay her down.

Him and Calum knew what we were. I mean they were our brothers, and I trusted them with my life.

"Dude, calm down. What happened?" Michael came over toward me with Rayn behind him. Thankfully he didn't touch me. I kneel down beside her and hold her hand.

"I was following her scent trying to find her, when I came to a door. My wolf took over and swung the door open. I didn't realize she was right behind it until she fell and hit her head." I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"Mate, it's gonna be okay. She's going to be fine. I'll go get Jack." Calum says and walks out the door. Jack is our medic that goes on tour with us and is there in case anyone gets injured.

'I hope she's okay. I really didn't mean to, I was just so happy we found her.' My wolf

'I know.' I said to him and then shut him out.

"Alright, what happened?" Jack said as he walked into the room. He then looked toward me and the beautiful girl lying on the couch. "Guys, what did you do?"

"Hey now, don't blame us it was all Ashton." Luke said as I growled at him. He looked at me. "Sorry, mate." I just ignored him and looked at Jack.

"I accidentally hit her with a door." I told him quietly. He just shook his head as he walked over to examine her.

We all waited quietly as he checked her head.

"Well, I don't think she has a concussion, but she will be out for a while. Make sure to give her pain reducers when she wakes up." He said as he walks to the door. "And please don't hit anymore girls with a door." After that he walked out.

We all look at each other.

"What are we gonna do now?" Calum asks.

"We are taking her with us." I tell them, as I pick her up and start heading to the van, giving them no time to protest. The concert was over by now and we could leave. I carried her to the van that will take us to the house/mansion that we get to live in the next two months.