New love

•°•Always be inlove with a soul, not a face•°•

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Catherine's P.O.V ●
♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

I slowly open my eyes but instantly closing them again with the lights being so bright. "Fuck" I whisper to myself as I slowly open my eyes, making sure to get use to the lights.

I just hear a beeping in the background. I look around to see a heart monitor and that I'm in a hospital room. I look down at my hand to see that I'm holding someone's hand. And definitely not just anyone's hand, definitely a man's hand.

I look at the side of my bed to see Mark asleep with his head rested on his one arm and his other hand holding mine. I smile as I look at him. Did he really stay here all night?

"Mark" I say sqeeuzing his hand lightly. He slowly starts to wake up, he lifts his head slowly, his eyes narrowed as he gets use to the lights. I just laugh softly. His eyes just suddenly get wide and he smiles brightly.

"Hey, you're awake" he says smiling.

"Yeah, I believe when your eyes are open, that means you're awake" I say laughing softly smiling.

He laughs softly "There's that smile" He says smiling.

I just smile feeling my cheeks getting warmer.

Fuck I'm blushing!!!!!

"Where's my sister?" I ask worried as I remember about the car crash.

"She's fine. The Doctor's just doing a check up" Mark says calmly as he looks at him.

"Who's with her?" I ask cautiously

Mark opens his mouth to say something but he gets interrupted.....

"LUCAS YOU FUCKING ASS" Jasmine yells down the hall, I just smile as I hear her normal attitude voice.

"How can I say sorry?" I hear Lucas as Jasmine stops infront of the window of my hospital room, Lucas not far behind her.

Except there's one problem with this whole picture, her hair and clothes are half soaked

"You can......" She says sweetly her hand on his chest "go fuck yourself" she says loudly hitting him on the chest with a fist.

"You're a really aggressive person" He says rubbing his chest.

"Thank you" she says smiling sweetly before walking into my room, Lucas following as he mumbles something under his breath.

"Hey you're awake" Jasmine says in her normal preppy voice as she runs to the side of my bed hugging me gently. Making sure not to hurt me.

"I am" I say smiling as she pulls away going back to standing infront of my bed.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Mark asks looking her up and down.

"Lucas" Jasmine says in a loud voice as she looks at Lucas "That's what happened" She says giving him a glare.

"I said I'm sorry" Lucas says groaning

"Sorry won't pay for my dry-cleaning" Jasmine yells looking at him in disbelief.

"Hey, at least we're even now" Lycas say shrugging slightly.

"Even my ass" She says hitting his arm.

"Fuck woman!!" Lucas says in pain loudly rubbing his arm.

"Dude, that's what you do literally every night" Mark says as he looks at Lucas with a obvious facial expression.

"Yeah and thanks to him fucking women every night, I got his coke all over me" Jasmine says still giving Lucas a glare.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"I mean.....he was to busy checking a girl out and didn't look where he was walking and bumped into me, spilling his fucking coke all over me" Jasmine says angrily.

"I said sorry" Lucas says once again

"Sorry my ass" Jasmine mumbles under her breath as she goes and leans against the wall. Lucas rolls his eyes and falls down in one of the most uncomfortable chairs on earth.

"So how you feeling?" Jasmine asks looking at me, as she leans against the wall.

"Fine, just a little pain on my stomach" I say hissing as I move myself up a bit in bed.

Mark instantly jumps up from the chair ans helps me, making sure not to hurt me.

Jasmine looks at him confused. "Fucking weirdo" She mumbles again, but once again she's not a soft person.

"So who hit us?" I ask curious

Jasmine stops typing on her phone, looking down at the screen. Definitely hiding something.

"Fuck knows" she says shrugging and continues to type on her phone

I look at her suspicious and shake my head sighing.

I guess where not past the line, where she tells me anything. I guess that's still a no-go.

After a few minutes and after the doctor did a few tests, Mark takes a deep breath and stands up from the uncomfortable chair.

He goes down on his one knee infront of me. I give him a weird and confused expression. "What are you doing" I ask slowly and confused. "Oh god" Lucas mumbles face palming himself.

"Catherine, I know we barely know each other but I've learned so much about you these last couple of days. And I know I said I'm not ready to date anyone again, but I'm definitely ready to date someone like you" Mark says making me smile as he opens a jewelry box, revealing a beautiful necklace.

"So will you Catherine Hotchner make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend?" Mark asks smiling as he looks at me. "Yes" I say smiling. Jasmine jumping up from her chair gasping very fucking loudly.

"Yay.....my sister's finally dating someone" She says smiling brightly

I look over at Mark and smile, he just kisses my lips softly making me smile even more.

"I'm going to leave you two love birds to it and go drink tequila on your behalf. Oh and get laid of course " Jasmine says smiling as she kisses my forehead saying her goodbye and walks out smiling.

Lucas just stands there uncomfortable.  "Hey Hotchner wait up" He yells running after her.

I just laughs softly shaking my head at those two........

•°•Eyes that do not cry. Do not see•°•

Hope you enjoyed♡ Not edited♤