Horrible News

•°•No matter how much a snake sheds skin. It's still a snake•°•

~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Liam's P.O.V.
~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"You know, I'm not actually excited about this" I say taking a deep breath as the three of us walk up to our mother's new house.

"Believe me, neither am I" Lucas says straightening his dark black blazer. The guy definitely hasn't heard of light colors. I mean grey and white might be better colors then just black amd white. Well, at least in black and white there's a color that pops out in the whole mix. But of course Lucas will think it's the black that pops out and the white was just added to make the white pop out.

Yes, I know what you're thinking and yes that's Lucas for you. The guy every girl falls for and the guy that can get any girl he wants. But of course, my dearest brother is a player, so he can't exactly pick a girl and stick to her.

You know, I'm so glad and so proud of myself, for being the only brother out of all three of us, that's not a player and that never was a player.

"It's Meredith Walker. Nobody enjoys her company" Nathan says as we stop infront of our mother's front door.

I look between Lucas and Nathan as I stand in the middle of them.

The two of them just stare at the door bell.

"Really, you two?" I say looking between them. They both turn their attention towards me.

"What?" Nathan says shrugging.

"You just gonna stare at the doorbell? Not even gonna try to go inside?" I say looking at them.

"That was actually my plan" Lucas says shrugging slightly.

"Yeah, mine too" Nathan says looking at Lucas before looking at me.

"Idiots" I mumble shaking my head before pressing the button, making the doorbell go off in the house and soon enough you hear clicking heels approaching the front door.

"Prepare" Nathan says.

"For" I say taking a deep breath.

"Satan" Lucas says clenching his jaw slightly.

The door soon enough opens and reveals a slight elderly women, her blonde hair up in a high bun as she smiles, looking at the three of us.

"Oldest first" I say nudging Nathan. Nathan looks at him me and he just gives me a death glare, before stepping forward to greet our mother.

"Mom" Nathan says smiling slightly as he hugs her and she kisses his cheek.

"Nathan, sweetie" Our mother says hugging him back smiling and pulls out of the hug.

"You get so much handsomer everyday" She says looking up at Nathan slightly as she looks at him.

"Thanks, Mom" Nathan says smiling, but clearly a fake one.

"Please, come inside" She says moving aside so Nathan can come into the house.

"Come on" I say pushing Lucas slightly, he just looks at me from over his shoulder and gives me a death glare.

Lucas steps forward and forces a smile. To be honest Nathan and Lucas has a problem with our mother and it definitely isn't a small one. But I obviously don't know what it is.

But believe me, when I say I will find out.......hopefully.

"Mother" Lucas says forcing a smile.