Containment

The head of the corrupt government sent heavily armed and trained soldiers to go kidnap a hound and bring it back and make sure it doesn't cause trouble along the way. The soldiers did as they were told and brought back a small hound that didn't have the same features as some of the others such as, pulverizing claws, shredding fangs, and pointy ears that stuck up straight. The government was angry that they didn't get a stronger more normal hound but dealt with it anyway.  

The small hound struggled to get out the cage but failed and laid down to regain its energy. A  scientist approached it holding a needle filled with a clear liquid and slowly put it to the hound's inky black fur and injected it, the hound didn't fight back as it was given the strange serum but flinched as it pierced its skin. The hound blacked out as the scientist removed it from the cage and carried it into a lab strapping it down on a white surgical table. There were more people who entered the room handing over surgical instruments. They were supposedly being viewed by higher ranks through the cameras stashed around the lab. The hound slowly opened up its crimson eyes drowsily, it didn't know where it was but, began to panic at the fact it was strapped down causing the scientist to mess up with whatever shenanigan he was doing.
"Fuck!" he whispered through the mask
"Language!!" a female brunette said 

The lead scientist shook it off and tried to fix his subtle mistake but couldn't, the hound seemed to feel pain in his exposed side as he was squirming around and yelping whenever the scientist reached down with a sharp instrument and poked his side. One of them was taking notes and viewing the process from afar. The hound continued its acts of yelping, squirming and nipping at the people's hands.  After what seemed like hours, the hound quit moving or struggling or even making the slightest growl. The scientists assumed it was dead and shook their heads that it would only die under this amount of pressure...The scientists carried it off into a dark room that seemed like a dungeon and set it down at least two inches from the door. They closed it and walked off like nothing ever happened...

(Lol sorry this chapter is so short and terrible we are experiencing Writer's block among our group so um, yeah. But we hope you enjoyed it anyway! Oh and, this book is subbing for our featuring book that is yet to be done so wait for that!!-PhobiaHounds)