Area X

It was the year 2103, and in Moscow it was destruction. They had abandoned Moscow a few years back due to an accident and the corrupt government saw that as an opportunity to tuck away Area X.

They were holding back the experiments in a solid cage, seeing how they react to certain things. The things were called Phobia Hounds for their unique ability to sense peoples fears and merge them with their own bodies. The hounds were terrifying their makers with their own fears trying to break free from their cage to reek havoc around the world and make it their own. The government had sent a few people into the cage to see what the Phobia Hounds could do but the people either passed out or were ripped to shreds when the hounds got bored of their toy. 

A-inky black hound rammed up to the cage jaws open wide and scraped its claws on the cold metal bars frightening the worker, making him take a few paces backward in fright,
"Calm down it can't hurt us idiot!!!" his fellow worker snapped
"I-I think I u-um...Saw mm-my...f-fear..." he said taking breaths shakily 
"That's what they are made for you bitch..." the other worker sighed hitting the back of his co-worker's head lightly. 
The hound too took a few paces back from the cage closing its mandibles calming down a bit before pacing around the cage yet again with its fellow experiments. 

<A few hours later>

It was nighttime and the workers weren't paying attention to the agitated Phobia Hounds and one of them noticed this and took it as a chance to escape. It slowly examined the cage looking for any cracks or something it could fit it's lanky body through. It found one... It slowly and quietly crept its way over to the small crack in the wall making sure not to be caught by a worker. It shoved its head through and pushed its body forward allowing itself to go through the crack. It was finally free...It slashed its way through workers avoiding bullets and listening to the screams of fleeing people, it enjoyed the feeling of this newfound love for blood...It quickly alerted its 'family' through a series of distorted howls and growls and the others followed its instructions and made their way through the crack and joined in the blood parade. They all realized it would be better to savor the people's fright so instead of recklessly slashing they took their time to make the people truly afraid of the mistakes. They displayed the phobias of workers allowing them to gaze into what was nothing more than a terrorizing monster...

Blood was splattered on the walls, floor, and even ceiling and organs, bodies, and guns laid on the floor. The hounds were pleased with themselves as they lurked around Area X looking for anyone else to slowly tear apart and possibly leave stains that could never leave. But they had already made their mark...

(Sorry if this chapter seemed so short but it is explaining Area X and what the Phobia Hounds are but more or less someone is bound to find the plans and discover more about them then explained in this chapter...-PhobiaHounds)