- THIRTY SEVEN.

THIRTY SEVEN.   TERRIFIED

ALISA ROSE WAS EYEING THE MOVIES SHE'D CHOSEN FOR THEIR MOVIE NIGHT

Everyone had arrived at Alisa and Taehyung's house safely, and after wasting around twenty minutes on their social media accounts, they were finally going to choose the first movie of the night.

They were using her Netflix account so she had chosen a number of movies to add into the list, so everyone else could choose whatever they wanted. She included great movies from all sorts of genres, and despite her reluctance to include the genre she hated the most, she predicted that one of them would suggest watching these kinds of movies.

If there was any genre Alisa Rose hated, it was definitely horror.

Horror movies are one of the things she absolutely cannot handle. Her fear of horror movies might have begun when she accidentally ended up watching The Ring when she was trying to find a nice channel back when she was a young girl.

She was only seven years old back then, and she could still clearly remember how she trembled and screamed at the top of her lungs whenever Samara appeared. And she was pretty much scarred ever since.

Taehyung was the braver of the two, and a few years after she watched The Ring, he tried to get her to watch another horror movie so she could get over her fear. He'd taken her to watch Paranormal Activity 2 and she ended up crying out of terror, causing them to leave the cinema.

He hasn't tried to get her to watch any horror movies ever since.

She tended to avoid horror movies as much as possible, especially supernatural horrors as she just couldn't handle watching a movie that scared her out of her wits.

She could handle slashers, sure, as they were just usually gory but she couldn't take supernatural horrors. She wasn't easily scared but there was just something terrifying about things that you can't see, like ghosts and spirits and things people don't understand.

"So which movie should we watch?"

The blonde gave her stepbrother a shrug in response. All five of them were now in Alisa and Taehyung's living room, with Jeongguk, Alisa and Jangmi seated on the couch. Taehyung and Jimin were seated on the floor, where there were several throw pillows and blankets scattered around them.

"What movies do you guys want to see?" The eldest of the group asked. Every single one of them exchanged glances, as if to communicate what they wanted to tell each other things they were too lazy to say out loud.