Day 3

Hello no one who reads this. This is my third day. We've traveled to the beach where it is very common for dogs to be. This place is filled with cactus too. We've met many people who want to flirt with me. No one has caught my attention thankfully. Until today. But let's back track. I arrive here, the car rental people look me up and down. I go to a restaurant and every mans head turn and watches me. I keep walking through and try to find a table. Old men like to check my legs out. Younger men like my face and boobs. However everyone here has ginormous butts. I swear they look like niki manaj from the back. A guy we met on the beach looked me up and down, then did a double take. When we said good bye he said bye sweetheart. I didn't even speak a word to him but he loved to watch me. Then at a bar this woman tried setting me up with one of her three sons. She was so drunk and every five minuets she'd look at me and tell me I'm beautiful.

We swam with fish the second day. We tried to swim around the coral. But while walking to the area I slipped and fell on soggy "rocks". Turns out it was coral. It cut me in my left hand is really swelling up. It has puss under the cuts and hurts like the devil slapped my hand. Dogs run around the beach here and I captured dogs play fighting. They are so tame too. At Baby beach it's just so beautiful and relaxed. Cut back to today, I'm here again at Baby beach. Paul brought stuff to gives to the fishes, but gave the bread to the dogs. As I try to lay and relax a dog came up to me and laid on the towel. It was cuddling up to me. He didn't want to leave. It was so adorable.

Now about that boy, gosh dangggggg. He walked in and he was speaking a different language with his family. He took his shirt off and omg abs and v like galore. When the dog kept cuddling his dad came to the rescue. He was looking at me...I looked back. We caught eyes for a time till I was too flattered and looked away. I can't deal with his looks, I can't look at them.

Yet another guy who keeps looking at me from a far. He seems like he's 17. He has a light sweatshirt on that's all the way unzipped. From the side view I see his muscles coming out like crazy. He looks at me until I catch him and oml. This place is full of people who are drop dead OUT OF MY LEUGE.