Weighted

I woke up from my nap with some kind of weight on my hip. I propped myself up slightly to see an arm draped across me. A little frightened, I rolled over to see who this person was and why his arm was on me; much less, why he was in my bed. As I rolled, the arm twitched slightly, but the boy was ultimately unfazed. My face was now much closer to this boy's face than I had wished. I studied his features with them not ringing a bell when suddenly his eyes blinked open. He still looked tired, but he was now smiling. "Hi, K," he said drowsily.

"Uhm," I looked away briefly and turned back,"do I know you?"

"What?" The boy asked with a confused face, yet he was still smiling.

"Who are you?" I asked now kinda irritated that he was this close to me.

"What are you talking about? Stop playing around," he said slightly upset, the smile disappearing.

"What are you talking about?!" I questioned pushing away from him.

"No. No. No. She was serious," the boy was whispering sitting up now and staring downward. He got to his feet and began pacing. "No. No. No!" He whisper-yelled. He held his head now, as if he had a headache, but still pacing. Then the girl with the ombré hair knocked and peeked around the door. The boy immediately and furiously walked up to the woman and slammed his hand against the wall. Hard. "What is wrong with you?!" He screamed at the lady. She stared at him obviously as shocked as I was.

"Excuse me. What?" She asked.

"Why can't you bunch of 'geniuses' fix her?!" He screamed again gesturing towards me.

"Can we talk in the hall?" The woman asked. She was older than him, but much smaller and more delicate.

"Why?! Because you can't say it in here?!" He asked infuriated.

"No because you, quite frankly, are scaring her," she gestured to me," and I need to have a word with each of you. Separately." She stated. The boy angrily walked out and the lady following behind him, shutting the door on the way. Thus leaving me alone, stunned.