Chapter 6

Not editted guyss so sorry about the mistakes.....x

He was all over her, kissing her, playing with her hair... I didn’t recognise who she was but I knew I hated her. They were both sitting on a bench, she was next to him, he was stroking her leg while what seemed like sucking her lips.

My heart broke into a million pieces. My mouth dropped. Tears sprung to my eyes, slowly rolling down my cheeks. I loved him...I really loved him.

I dropped the can of beer on the ground making a loud noise. Kyle and the girl looked up at me. I just stood there, staring at them. I felt as if I was about to throw up. Kyle looked directly at me, we looked into each other’s eyes. He called for me but I didn’t want to talk to him, I wanted to get away. I ran down the stairs, I heard him call me but I just ignored him. I did not want to talk to him, see him or have anything to do with him at this point.

How could he do this to me? Was I just another girl he’d kiss? No strings attached? I was way past being hurt; I needed to stop the heartache. I went back to the party in hope to find Katie and cry on her shoulders but I saw her having so much fun and didn’t want to spoil her night. I shouldn’t ruin anyone’s night, just because I was miserable, didn’t mean everyone had to be too. I grabbed the bottle of vodka that was conveniently placed on the table right next to me and walked outside as it was the only thing that could make me forget this horrible night.

I had nearly finished the bottle of Vodka by the time I got to the end of the street when I bumped into him.

I shoved him “Get the fuck out of my way Kyle”

“No Tina, listen to me, hear me out. What you saw was-”

I interrupted him, “was what Kyle? You’re such a dick. I can’t believe you.” I walked pass him but he held onto my hand.

“Get off me!” I shouted at him.

“No. You have to hear me out first. There’s nothing between us, that kiss shouldn’t have happened. We-I made a mistake, I shouldn’t have led you on and I’m sorry. I’m doing this for your own good, stay away from me.”

“You stay away from me. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!” I yanked his hand off mine.

“I’m Sorry Tina. I don’t love you.”

Those words killed to hear.

Kyle’s POV

Those words killed to say.

I had really hurt her. I saw the tears that filled her eyes when she walked away. She was drunk, I couldn’t let her just walk away in the state she was in. I stepped forward to follow her but something stopped me.

I couldn’t let her know, she mustn’t know that I love her. That kiss was not an ordinary kiss with any girl; it was a special kiss with a special girl. I can’t lead her on anymore. I’m not good for her. I’m bad news. I knew I had to leave her alone. My plan of ignoring Tina and kissing that girl in front of her to make her hate me was working. But why did I have to chase after her to see if she was okay? Why do I keep getting pulled towards her when I went to get away?

Tina’s POV

I had never felt so lonely, walking down those dark streets which never seemed to end, all by myself with no one to hear my cries. I got to the end of the road and realised I had reached a dead end. I noticed a person leaning on the wall wearing a hoodie. Me being stupid and drunk, I walked towards him. It was Drew. My ex.

“Tina?” I didn’t even reply, I just kissed him. He kissed me back, pushing me against the wall. After kissing for a while we both moved apart for some air. All of a sudden reality hit me. What was I doing? Drew’s not a rebound. He’s my ex, he’s a jerk. The only reason I broke up with him was because all he wanted from me was sex. He obviously didn’t get it as I am still a virgin, yet he still tried. He started to kiss my neck and slid his hands up my thighs.

“Drew stop” I said to him softly. He didn’t seem to bother and continued to move his hands up.

“Drew, get off me!” I pushed him a little but it didn’t affect him. He slowly began to unzip my dress from the back. I was scared. Was I going to lose my virginity like this? On the streets? With my ex? Through rape? I hit him on the chest but he pushed his body close to mine and started to lick my lips.

“Help! Drew get off me! Someone? Anyone!” I began to yell in terror.

SMACK! Someone banged Drew’s head onto the wall. I moved out the way to see Kyle hitting Drew. I didn’t say anything to him. It was brutal. I had never seen Kyle so angry, he was punching Drew, bashing his head against the wall and kicking him like crazy. Drew fell to the ground and Kyle wouldn’t stop kicking him. He was bleeding from everywhere. I was scared Kyle was going to kill him.

“Kyle stop! Kyle he’ll die!” He continued so I pulled him back instead. “You’re going to kill him!!” Kyle stepped back and looked at me like a lost puppy. I was so scared I was shaking, is this the side he was trying to hide?

“I’m Sorry.” Kyle whispered to me while taking off his hoodie and wrapping it around me. I was now sober, reality hit me.

Kyle had already been in enough trouble before, he threatened Drew not to tell anyone and never show his face in town again. He wrapped his arm around me and walked me home. No matter how angry I was before, right now it had all disappeared. I had forgotten everything that happened before this fight. Right now I was shaken and the only place of comfort was in Kyle’s arms.

We were standing at the front of my house door. My mum was at work and had left the keys under the rug, I picked them up and was about to go in when I remembered Kyle was still with me. I took off his hoodie and gave it to him.

“You Okay?” Kyle asked me in barely a whisper.

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

He felt out of place so he gave me a nod and walked to his house. I went inside mine. I just took off my shoes when the bell rang. I opened the door and before I knew it Kyle’s lips were placed onto mine. He pushed into my house still kissing me and shut the door behind him with his foot. I didn’t stop him, I kissed back. We banged onto the wall, me under him. He bit my lip and started to slowly slip his tongue into my mouth, he made the first move and I followed. I opened my mouth a little more allowing our tongues to lock. I pushed him back and upstairs while still kissing him. We made it to my bedroom. I pulled his top off revealing his amazing muscles and 6 pacs. And I thought he couldn’t get any hotter, I was turned on to the MAX and not just by his Obliques. Kyle pushed me onto the bed. He moved my hair to one side and began to kiss my neck. I moved my hands from the bottom to the top of his back till I could wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately. He started to unzip my dress from the back. While I was playing with his hair, I thought to myself;

I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to lose my virginity to.

-         Kyle and Tina have moved on fast! Let me know about what you think so far. Help me with some ideas too guys!

Vote, Fan and Commentt :)

Thanksss;

Aria_xx -