Chapter 3

*Normal Pov*

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and someone whispering "wake up" in my ear rubbing my eyes and sat up. Seriously 5;45am? I yawned. I smiled Hannah was with ME in PETER BOROUGH! "Have you been awake for ALL this time?" i asked "noo are you crazy, i just woke up" she replied. "Anyway, what are we waiting for lets see the house!" As all four of us climbed out the car, me and Hannah rushed towards the door. I grabbed the copy of keys my mum gave me and unlocked the door running inside. Soon enough, the furniture removal van arrived with new furniture and fitted it in. As soon as I fell back on my bed I was in my land of dreams.

*10:00am*

Yawning I stretched out my room and took in my surroundings. My new room looked amazing. But it needed something. I rummaged through some of the unpacked boxes and stuck up my Drake poster. Better. I smiled. We all had our own bathrooms in our rooms I headed for the shower. I stripped and climbed into the shower washing with scented shower gel. As i climbed out, I wrapped one towel around me and another around my soaking wet hair. I put on my dressing gown and unpacked my straighteners,hair curlers  and hairdryer. Plugging it in, I switched it on. I parted my hair into sections so it was easier to do.  And started using it starting from the roots of my hair working my way down my hair. Afterwards, i brushed my hair through adding olive oil as well so it remained shiny. Clipping back my fringe, I divided my hair into 3 sections. I put in the curlers one by one then adding hairspray. After waiting, i took out the curlers and then straightened my fringe. I changed into this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51899020. Then applying makeup, I knocked on Hannah's door. "Hannah you ready?" i asked. "Yeah one sec." she answered. She came out wearing this; http://www.polyvore.com/hannah_look_part/set?id=51899353. "What have you done to your hair?!" i asked. Hannah's hair was beautifully long blond like this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51962007.  Now she had changed it. I do admit i was well jel of her hair. "Just cut and dyed it now lets go eat breakfast." she replied casually. "Fine." i muttered. Well, it was her hair. Smiling, we raced down the stairs into the kitchen. I smelt delicious bacon.. yum. Mum placed two plates in front of us with bacon and eggs. "Thanks Diane." Hannah said happily. Must be the bacon. Mum had Hannah call her Diane because  apparently Ms Walsh made her sound 'old'. "Wanna go park?" suggested Hannah afterwards. A grin appeared on my face, I really wanted to see what Peter Borough was like! "Hell Yeah" i smiled.

*15 minutes later*

"SWINGS!" we shouted in sync  rushing for a swing each.  Standing on the swings we tried swinging higher than each other screaming then Hannah went silent. "Hannah why you so quiet girl?" i asked. I glanced over at her.. it wasn't good..