Part 4a

i saw it all. She was standing swinging as high as she could then I saw her foot slip and she fell flat on her face. Rushing over to her, i kneeled  beside her. "Hannah are you okay?" i asked panicking. No Response.Then i saw a huge cut on her forehead and her right arm she landed on her left leg. Quickly I turned her around making sure i didn't hurt any broken bones.  Tears trickled my eyes. What to do. Call an ambulance Shannen you thicko! Someone walked up to me and kneele down i didn't even look. I didn't care. "Shannen?" a familiar voice asked. I turned. "Aston?" i asked.  "Omg thank god its H..aannah she fell off the swing i think her leg is injured she has a huge cut on her head and arm." i sobbed. "Calm, call an ambulance i'll cover up the blood in the mean time.  Taking off his cardie he covered the cut on the head and used his beanie for the arm. "HANNAH CAN YOU HEAR ME?" he asked loudly.  No Response. More tears flooded my eyes my mascara was running but i didn't even care. He put his ear near her nose and mouth and stayed there for a minute. "She needs CPR" he said. I had no clue at all how to do it. "CPR? I don't even know how to perform that!" i panicked. "Don't worry i'll do it" he smiled. Amazingly, he did it. I rushed over to hear if she was breathing. She was! "Aston your a lifesaver!" i grinned. "Well..i do try," he smiled back. Right then, a ambulance came and lifted her onto a stretcher seeing her cuts i began to worry again. Her eyes were still shut maybe she was sleeping? A Nurse came over and checked her breathing a worried look appeared on her face. "Quick faster we need to get her to the hospital before she stops breathing completely!" she yelled. Both me and Aston squeezed hannah's hands. "You'll be okay." i whispered unsure.