Aaron with a D

When Melina entered her work place the next day, she was bombarded by a very enthusiastic hug from Lucy.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so super psyched, you fell on the One Direction bandwagon too!” Lucy squealed.  "I can finally have a concert buddy and someone to stand in line with me for their signing!" She continued to gush excitedly. 

“What?” Melina asked trying to pushing her lightly away. “What about One Direction?” She asked once more, sounding rather confused.  

“Your facebook post last night?” Lucy asked. 

“I didn’t post anything on facebook.” Melina was as confused as ever. 

“Um yeah you did... or somebody else on your account did.” Lucy held up her cell phone for proof. 

“Show it to me,” Melina half asked and half demanded. 

Melina practically snatched the phone right out of Lucy’s hand when it was open to facebook.

Louis Tomlinson is the best looking guy in the world. I am in LOVE with him.  His dreamy blue eyes…I could die.

54 Likes

Melina’s jaw dropped when she read the supposed post that was from her.  “Can I please borrow your phone?” Melina asked Lucy who nodded curiously. With that, Melina headed into the locker room where she took a seat.

~~~

“Touch me, I wanna feel you on my body, put your hands on me!” Louis sang at the top of his lungs whilst he jammed to his newly acquired android. 

“Come on and love me,” Louis sang to Zayn who only raised his brows at him. 

“You wanna get it boy, I’ll give it to the count of three,” Louis sang this time to Niall who burst into laughter.

“Hold me closer, don’t wanna take it slow,” Louis sang, trying to dance around seductively to all the boys' amusement.  “I wanna go somewhere we can be alone.” Louis continued to dance this time Harry actually got up to join him. 

“Touch me!” Louis sang one last time before he got interrupted by the phone ringing this time. He clicked answer without even thinking, only to have to pull the phone away from him. 

“Louis Tomlinson!” Melina yelled from the other end.

“Uh, hi?”

“Hi?! You hacked my facebook account!”

Louis gave a small nervous laugh.  The rest of the band had perked up, having heard the other end because Melina was none too quiet.  Harry and Niall got up to get closer to him in order to hear the conversation.

“Well actually I only put that I was the most handsome, Harry wrote the rest.” Louis tried to defend himself. Harry whistled innocently.

“I want my cell phone back!” Melina groaned, just not knowing what to do anymore. 

“Yep, just tell me when you’re free.” Louis agreed amicably.

“Tonight?” Melina asked. 

“Um, actually I have a mini concert tonight, do you have a ticket?”

“No,” Melina groaned. 

“Are you not a fan?” Louis asked. 

“What?”

“You have only one song of ours,” Louis explained.

“You’re going through my music?!”

“Uh yeah.” Louis gave a guilty smile as the other guys merely shook their heads at him.