Chapter 3

They stepped out of the taxi and towards the club. Smiles of anticipation were found on Oliver and Chris's faces. It was hard for them not to be excited; Chris would be meeting a girl he was really interested in and Oliver could get... Well, shit-faced drunk. 

I, on the other hand, was kind of nervous. I was never a party girl, and didn't really like to drink. I was really regretting even coming because I knew as soon as I stepped inside the club, I'd be abandoned by my two roommates. 

"Are you ready?!" Oliver looked over to Chris, chuckling softly. The sound was nice, it didn't sound evil or mean like usual. Chris nodded nervously, then started to laugh also. I awkwardly stared at the two, oh god, this would be a long night. 

After a while, trying to walk through the damn club was like walking through mud. I could smell the sweat in the air as people hungrily rubbed up against each other. Slurred voices and laughter could be heard, along with the bass of the music. I had a huge headache, and I was ready to go home. Unfortunately, neither Chris nor Oliver could be found, and I didn't have money for a cab.

I sighed and sat down at the bar. My head was in my hands and I wanted to do nothing but sleep, my favorite hobby of all time.

"You're not looking too good there, sweetheart." I looked up and found the owner of the voice was... Ahem, very hot. 

"Uh yeah... I'm not really into clubs like these, my roommates dragged me here." I turned to him and sighed, "Sadly, I can't find the idiots anywhere." 

"Well, I can give you some company while you wait for them." He extended his hand with a smile, "It's Nathan. You can call me Nate."

I took his hand and smiled back, "It's Ellie, you can call me Ellie." 

"ELLIE!" I cringed at the sound of his voice. "ELLIE! I'm lost, Ellie!" I turned to see Oliver running towards me. As soon as he got to me, he wrapped his long arms around me. "Oh my god, I finally found you," hiccups broke into his sentence constantly. I rolled my eyes, the drunkenness was emanating off his body. 

"Boyfriend?" Nathan asked, quirking up an eyebrow.

"No, this is actually one of the idiot roommates I was talking abou-"

"Boyfriend?! HAH, she so wishes. How could you not desire a body like thiiiiiiiis? I don't blame her."

"Yeaaah, okay, Oliver," I groaned, "I think it's time we go home. Where's Chris?" Oliver began smacking his lips obnoxiously.

"I'm pretty hungry," he smiled. I face-palmed.

***

**

*

A couple hours later I found myself sitting in the apartment with Oliver laying next to me on the couch. I couldn't stop smiling due to the fact that Nathan had given me his number, despite having what was probably the most annoying night in my life.

Trying to get Oliver into the back of a cab was like a wrestling a bear, and if that wasn't bad enough he wouldn't stop sticking his head out the window like a dog. I truly believe he was part animal. The cab driver continuously gave me strange looks, and that only added to my annoyance. 

I glanced over at him, he was yawning and rubbing his eyes like a little kid. It was honestly extremely adorable and made me smile uncontrollably. He looked back at me and look confused. "Why are you smiling?" 

I didn't answer right away. I was so sleepy, and just seeing him like that made me giggle. I was happy he didn't get as drunk as I expected, which was a relief. So right now, things were pretty good. I felt airy and happy. 

"Ellie," Oliver's smile dropped, "that guy at the bar was a tool." I was shocked to say the least, I had no clue where that had come from. I stared at him for a second and he stared right back at me, I was beyond confused. 

"What?! No, he was really nice!"

"You talked to him for what, five minutes? Yeah, real nice."  I was getting aggravated with Oliver, it's not like he talked to him any longer. Nathan seemed like a really cool guy, super nice, super fun, super hot, what's not to like?

On the other hand, it was weird having Oliver worry about me. It was almost like he was filling in for the protective brother role. Ever since I had started living in the apartment he had been really cold and distant, this was probably the first night that he actually seemed to care about my existence. 

"You have no clue who he is either, Oliver. You shouldn't judge someone by their looks."

"He was totally eye-raping you! I don't know how you didn't notice, but he was staring at your tits the entire time! I mean, I don't blame him, they looked quite-"

"Okay! I believe that's enough for one night! I do not need to know how my boobs looked." I had to look away so he didn't see me blushing, Oliver seriously had no shame.

"I'm not kidding though! You looked so good tonight." He winked at me and started walking to the kitchen, "I'm still hungry." 

--------------------------------------------

Believe me when I say I know how bad and short this chapter is. I'm still trying to get back into writing because it has literally been FOOOOREEEVER. I promise the next one will be much better. 

Vote if you liked :D