Welcome, Miss Fortune

I'm that person who has a teacher who acts like a friend. My AP World History teacher acts like that. Today we were playing a game called "Review Basketball." My side lost and my friend wasn't there today so I was a bit rude. I was flicking off the other team and said some pretty mean things, but the biggest thing was that no one questioned my behavior. Just so so you know, I act like that all the time. Oh well, enjoy the book.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Marinette's P.O.V)

"Chat...." I sob into my pillow as Tikki tries to comfort me.

"Marinette.....you didn't kill him. Stop blaming it all on yourself." I shake my head and look up at Tikki. The tears were still blurring up my vision. Tikki was just a flying red blot.

"Yes, I did Tikki. I tried to look for him underwater and on the banks. He wasn't there. P-Plus with that w-wound. He's sure to be gone forever." I curl up into a ball and the tears begin to fall again.

"Marinette, you still have to go to school as well. You don't want anyone to worry about you again." I shake my head.

"I don't feel like going to school." Then I fall back on my bed looking at the ceiling. I hold up my hand to the ceiling and see the jingle of the bracelet that Adrien gave me for my birthday. I sigh and roll over on my side. "I've killed him." Then I felt a wave of cold crashing over me.

"Mari-" But the voice was cut off and replaced by another's voice.

"Hello, Miss Fortune." I sit up on my bed and look at the bracelet. It was purple, a dark purple.

"NO! Get out of my head!" I try to pull off the bracelet, but it wouldn't budge.

"Now, now. Marinette. I can be very understanding. Now you will become my Akuma. I've seen your past. A dark one, if I presume. It will be perfect for you to join my plan. If you do not you will see your family getting hurt." He pushes a picture into my head. It showed my mom and dad tied up.

"Mom! Dad! What have you done with them?" Then the picture disappeared.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. They will only be set free only if you give me what I want." He shows me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"No. I won't do what you want." I rush downstairs and there was no one in the bakery. "MOM?! DAD?!" I couldn't find them. They were gone. Hawkmoth took them.

"See. I have your parents. Now, you will become my Akuma." I was empty. Hawkmoth had what I loved most.

"Fine. I'll do it, but I'll resist with all I am." I hear his laughter.

"I would like to see you try, Miss Dupain-Cheng. You will be my greatest Akuma yet. Welcome, Miss Fortune" Then my entire body is covered in dark matter. Then I cannot move my body and only see what it is doing.

"Tikki please warn Chat Noir."

(Adrien's P.O.V)

"Ugh....." I open my eyes and everything hurt. My chest, my head, everything. I look around the room. I wasn't home. I try to sit up, but it hurts to move.

"Do not move. You are hurt badly." There was an old guy with a Hawaiian shirt. He seemed to be helping me. I nod and lay back down as he unties the bandages from my chest.

"Where am I?" Then I see something green flash before my eyes.

"You are in my home, Chat Noir. You have been asleep for 3 days." 3 days!