Epilogue

And now the curtain closes. This is the end, everyone. Let me give you some advice. There is no end. There is only beginning because when you think everything ends. That is the story of another's beginning. I've learned this even if I am in High school. Have a great time everyone and always remember. You are never alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Adrien's P.O.V)

Everything went back to normal after the incident. Chloe was still being mean to Marinette, but Marinette seemed to just ignore her more. Alya and Nino were messing with Marinette and I when we told them that we were dating. As far as everyone knew, Marinette changed. I mean like she was even more beautiful, but now she had a lot more appreciation for the world around her. Being Ladybug and herself has taken a burden off of her. Felix started to live with Master Fu trying to decipher the book that he stole from my father. That is the thing. My father just up and disappeared. But I have a feeling he will come back. He will try and take our miraculous away. Natalie and Gorilla have been taking care of me. And Marinette been telling me that I seem happier that my father is gone. Marinette's parents have also been taking great care of me as well since now they know that Marinette and I are Ladybug and Chat Noir. But I guess really everything is much better now.

"Are you coming, Chaton?" I look at Ladybug and she was smiling at me. I smile at her and nod.

"Of course, M'Lady. A race to the Eiffel Tower?" She spun her yo-yo around.

"I'll always beat you." She places a kiss on my lips then swings away towards the Eiffel Tower. I smile and laugh.

"Cheater." Then I run after her.

(Unknown's P.O.V)

"Useless!" I flinch under his presence. I felt a chill rising up my spine.

"Master, they took the miraculous away. They now have all of them. But they do not have the full zodiac. We must find all the zodiac before they decipher the book." He was tapping his chair. A cold and undying sound.

"Then find them. Do not fail me this time. Go!" I stand up and leave. If I fail this time, she will surely die. Adrien, I am sorry. I cannot return your mother to you if I fail this. Then I will take over Paris in order to free him. Veblous, the god of Darkness. I must free him and bring Ladybug to him alive. Or else everyone will perish.

(Tikki's P.O.V)

"Master Fu, I do not believe that this is the end of the story." Master Fu nods.

"It looks like the creator did not only create 7 miraculous in total. It seems there is one for each of the zodiac." I sigh and look up at Master Fu.

"It couldn't be him right? He can't break free and take Marinette. Then the world will perish and turn into Darkness. We need to warn them." Master Fu shakes his head.

"We do not know what we are facing yet. Marinette and Adrien need more training and help. But we may have to go to China in order to find and how to defeat total Darkness. If Marinette can defeat the Darkness inside of her, she can also do it with the help of her friends as well." I nod and look out the window. I could feel the balancing shifting between good and bad. I hope that we will be ready in time. The only person who had to face the Darkness was Jie Jie. But she could only seal him before she died. Please be ready, Marinette.