Chapter 3

*3 Months later*
Shani pov
We graduated high school && now we're always over Cyd's && shootah's new place. I got a job at a salon doing peoples hair. When I got off work I went straight to Cyd's. When I got there I seen there was 3 cars I've never seen before. Shootah must've cashed out. When I walked in I seen 3 boys that looked really familiar. Cyd && Daisha was just looking at them. Cyd was mugging as always. I walked in the house && Locked the door behind me.

Daisha pov

I knew shani felt the tension in the air just as much as I did. Cyd didnt know who these boys were until it finally clicked in her head that this was the boy that bumped her in the hall with his brothers. She asked shootah what they were doing at the house. "'Man cyd these my niggas. I grew up with them but you never met them Bc I would never be at the house && shit" Ra'kaven chimed in && said "yeah cyd" with a smirk on his face. She said "uh my name is Cydnei or Jenkx to you little nigga". Cyd gave her last name a nickname && that's where she got Jenkx from. Ra'Kaven said "man little girl I'll call you what tf I want to call you" it was at that point I knew this was going to be a problem. Cydnei ran towards Ra'Kaven && punched tf outta him && said "put some respect on my name bitch" && walked upstairs to her room. Everybody was just starring in shock. I broke the silence && said "so guys how was y'all day today" smiling. Everyone just looked at me mugging so I said "fine shit I was trynna take our mind off this nigga getting punched in his shit but clearly y'all mfs wanna talk about that so gon head && be my mf guest". That's when Royal said "'man girl you talk too damn much." I looked at him && flicked him off he smirked && said when. I said never little nigga.

Shootah pov

Man these mfs tripping. My little sis going crazy , Daisha && Royal flirting , Ra'Kaven just sitting there in shock && Shani && Raymond just quiet af'. I called my sis back downstairs && told everybody to sit down. I'm like Raymond , Royal && Ra'Kaven big brother. They listen to me. I told them that we all need to get acquainted Bc we'll be seeing a lot of each other. They all nodded && began talking to one another.