Chapter 11

Cyd

TWO DAYS LATER

Kashani pov

I woke up in his bed , I tiptoed out && headed to my car. I can't keep doing this. I have to tell my girls what I did. But idk how they're going to take it && if they'll even forgive me for what I did ..

At the hair salon

"Hey girl , did you hear about that shoot out the other ? Said a girl in the hospital. Sound like somebody set them up." One of my co-workers said. "Yeah I heard." I said not really wanting to talk about it. "Mhm sad , these mfs out here setting people up left && right. I can't even deal with this." I just walked to my station && got ready for my first client for the day. I just hope this day goes by fast.

Ra'Kaven pov

I went to the trap to see if they had any leads on who shot at Daisha && Cyd. As I walked inside the raggedy abandoned house I seen all my niggas rolling up && sipping lean , on the cards.
"Aye , wassup y'all find out who shot at the girls yet?" I asked the people I had look into it.
"All we know so far is it's more than one person working together , && they old heads." One of my workers Dashawn said. "Wth they want from us ? && who would want to be shooting at the girls?" I mainly asked myself. I rushed out the trap && headed to Shootah's. When I got there him && Cyd was yelling at each other.
"You don't need to leave out this house until we find out who did this !" Shootah yelled at her. "Okay well honestly idgaf about none of that I need to go get my bestfriend out the hospital" Cyd said back to him. I cleared my throat && they stopped. "Oh wassup Kaven" Shootah said dapping me up. Cyd came over hugging me. "Alright well we found out the people doing this are old heads && that it's more than one person." I said getting right to the point. "Old heads ?" Man I don't know anybody over the age of 27 except for my folks" Shootah said laughing. "Right that's what I'm saying. && it ain't like we just out here fucking with old heads play." I said. "Bro what if it's somebody we know ?" Cyd said getting serious. Just then the lights started flickering on && off , && someone was banging on the door. Cyd grabbed her gun && went to go open it.
POP POP
Shots were being fired , it had to be at least 4 people shooting at us. All of a sudden shit started getting dark. I was knocked out cold.

Cyd pov

I woke up in somebodies dirty ass basement. It smelled of mildew && cigars. My hands were tired && I had a rope in my mouth. Ig to keep from screaming. "Well look who finally woke up" some girl said that looked like she was 16. "Man bitch I will beat tf outta you" I tried to say but couldn't Bc of the rope. "Uh , what was that ? Rope for your tongue?" She said laughing. I was getting real irritated && I knew they ain't check me Bc I still had my taser && gun on me. && they ain't even tie my hands tight enough. Soon as she turned around I untied myself && tased her until she had spit coming out her mouth. She was gon be knocked out for a while. As I got the rope out of my mouth I thought of ways to escape without anyone noticing me. Then I just said fuck it. I walked up the basement steps && seen a door && younced. Wasn't nobody even there. I noticed the house was literally down the street from my house. I ran home to find Ra'Kaven && Shootah.

Shootah pov

I opened my eyes && kept hearing "Shootah wake up ! Wake up ! Wake tf up !" "Okay girl I'm getting up dang" I said looking at Cyd cross eyed. "Get in the kitchen .. NOW !" She yelled at me. Like damn bitch I just woke up whatever the hell they did to me fucked me up. My head hurt bad. When I got int the kitchen I seen Ra'Kaven , Daisha , Kashani , Raymond && royal all sitting down. "So wassup ?" I asked breaking the silence. "We need to find out who tf these people are && wtf they want" Cyd said.

Cyd pov

After I told everybody what happened I started doing some investigation. That girl that I tased looked about 16 , meaning she had to be in high school still. So I figured why not look through the schools to see if I can find out her name. I started with my old school first , but I had no luck. I then moved on to the next school && sure enough I found her. Something triggered something inside me tho Bc she had Daisha's last name.