Chapter 10

Daisha pov

As I was laying in the hospital bed watching a movie with everybody the door opened. In walked the two people I despised the most .. my mom && my step dad. "Hey sweetie we heard you got shot a couple times. We wanted to check on you. You don't come around as much anymore. Your dad tells me you just up && left." Said my so called my mom. "Um first of all , that's not my dad. My father is dead .. because of you. && second of all yeah I left Bc the son of a bitch raped me AGAIN && you wasn't gon do nothing about it so I left" her smile soon faded. "Little girl you need to watch who you're talking to." "&& you need to watch who you call husband. He's sick , fucking on little girls." I said turning my attention back to my movie. I felt a hand go right across my face && before I could even react to it I seen Cyd fly across the room pulling my moms hair punching her in her face. Then I seen her && kashani just stomping on her. All I could do was laugh like them really my niggas frl man. My thoughts quickly stopped when I seen my moms husband punch Cyd in the head I seen Shootah Raymond && Ra'Kaven all get to fighting him. Shootah punching him in the back of the head while Ra'Kaven punching him in his mouth && nose && Raymond punching him in his side. When I looked up I seen Royal with a gun in his hand ... "NO ! NOT HERE. NOT NOW" I yelled. Everybody stopped && looked up at us. That's when Shootah grabbed the gun out of Royal's hand && kicked my mom && her husband out.

Royal pov

I don't know what came over me. I just wanted him dead. When I found out he was raping my girl , I just wanted to end him right then && there. "Bro you can't be killing Mfs in a hospital" Shootah said to me. "My bad bro. I wasn't thinking." I then turned to Daisha "when was you gon tell me that nigga was raping you?" "Honestly I ain't think it was your business but now that you know well I mean shit. Wtf you want me to say?" Daisha said while eating some chicken nuggets. "Man what the fu-" .. Cyd interrupted me "what did you mean your dad was dead because of your mom?" Daisha put down a nugget && sighed "damn idk why the hell I said that .. basically my mom lied && said that this dude hit her but he didn't my dad tried fighting him but the dude shot him instead." Hearing that made me think like how could her mom do that ? Like what is wrong with her?

This chapter is really short BUT it's short for a reason. Stay tuned man it's bout to get REAL crazy REAL fast.
Secrets will come out
Family ties will be cut
People WILL die
People WILL get kidnapped.
Comment && vote !!