Chapter 13

Shootah pov

"I'm pregnant"

"You what ?" I semi yelled with my eyes popping out of my head. "Girl bye you still a virgin how tf you pregnant .. you ain't Virgin Mary" Cyd said not even interested in the conversation. "Yeah I'm not buying it either , you tripping fasholy." Daisha said as she was scrolling through her phone walking back to the couch to sit down.

"Y'all I'm really pregnant , I went to the doctors earlier today .. I had a girls night planned for the three of us so that we could all just sit down && talk , but with everything that's been happening I just couldn't find the time" kashani finally said. "Okay sooo who's the babydad ?" Cyd asked her. Kashani looked up at me with worried eyes && said "Shootah is the babydad .."

Unknown pov

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER GET AWAY?" My mother yelled at me && asked. "Momma I don't know. She just tased me outta nowhere , I couldn't move." I said on the verge of tears. "Do you know what this mean ? Huh ?! Our whole plan has been screwed. She now knows where we live , who tf yo dumb ass is && she's probably figuring out who ya stupid ass is now" She said yelled. At this point I was crying my eyes out.

I didn't mean to mess up the plan but it happened. Now I'm getting yelled at because of it. "Now they're going to figure out that you're my child && Daisha is your sister. Are you happy now ?!" She yelled at me && asked. "Momma I'm sorry ... why are we  doing this anyways ? What did she ever do to us?" I asked her. "That's not your business , && if I tell you , you gon fuck around && run yo damn mouth." She said.

I stormed off to my room && got on my phone. I went to Facebook && searched up Daisha , when I found her page it was private , I wanted to send a friend request but then she would know who I was. I just wanted to meet my sister for the first time .. I don't want to kill her && all her friends.

Shootah pov

"Oops" I said as I looked at everyone's shocked faces. "Wait .. wtf y'all mean ? Y'all been fucking ?" Cyd asked. "I mean ..." I started to say. "Look we don't want things to be weird. We had sex the first time when you guys were shot at. Then we stopped when we got the call. But we were so miserable && stressed that it happened again after we seen Daisha in the hospital. Pretty soon we were doing it every chance we got." Kashani said.

"Sooo let me get this straight ... you mfs was fucking while I was crying bout these crazy mfs shooting me && getting blood on my damn nuggets?" Daisha said. "Man shut yo stupid ass up" Royal told her. "Well shit I'm js , I wish I was having sex instead of getting shot at && blood all over my damn nuggets too tf" She said making everyone sigh at how serious she was. "Well shit baby we can make that happen" Royal said licking his lips.

Cyd pov

I cleared my throat loudly for everyone to hear. Shootah you my blood ass brother bro , && kashani you my bestfriend. Wtf made y'all decide to get to fucking ? Y'all foul af' period. That shit sick." I told them. I didn't know how to really think at this moment. It was like I wanna be mad but at the same time I'm hurt that they would even hide the shit.
"Well we're not in a relationship .. I'm scared to get hurt && Shootah a hoe , && scared to be in love" kashani said with a smile on her face.
"Man bitch I'll smack that smile off yo face quit playing with me." I said to kashani. I looked over at Shootah && said "&& as for you , don't even look at me. You're foul. If it ain't about how to get these mfs off our backs , then you don't have shit to tell me. Period" when I finished with what I was saying I rushed to my room && made sure to slam it behind me.