Chapter 9

Kashani
Daisha's mind pov
"Im a survivor im not gon give up I'm a survivor im not gon give up" that's all I kept thinking since I can't move i can't talk , Hell I can't even blink. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a door open && people coming in then the door close.
"We still need to find out who tf did this to my little sis." I heard shootah say.
"Man bro she need to wake up I keep buying nuggets everyday thinking she gon wake up. Wasting my damn money" oh yeah that's Royal for sure ... aweeee I have chicken nuggets waiting for me. All of a sudden I feel somebody slapping my face. Yeah just wait until I wake up , I'm beating ass.

Cyd pov
"WAKE" (smack) "Tf" (smack) "UP" (smack)
"Man Daisha I'm not playing with you bro you need to wake tf up && I'm not gon say it again little girl" all of a sudden Daisha rose up punching me in my face. As much as I wanted to be pissed hitting her back I just couldn't man I was so happy, I just started hugging her happy af'.  "DAISHA BITCH YOU UP !!! WE MISSED YOU !!!" Kashani yelled. "Man bitch shut the hell up screaming all in my damn ear. && cyd bitch you wanna keep slapping some damn body when I get out of here ima beat yo ass. You dumb ass trick" Daisha said pushing me off of her. It felt good knowing she was back. "Aye nurse she up !" Shootah yelled.

Royal pov

When I seen Daisha was finally up I just went over there with some chicken nuggets && fries. Her whole face lit up && she kissed me. I sat on the bed with her just laughing && talking. I told her she didn't miss much but that she needed to get better fast so we can find out who did this to her. "Aye when I find out who did this I call dibs on killing them Bc they got me fucked up" Daisha said stuffing a chicken nugget in her mouth. I just laughed at her. I looked over at kashani who seemed to be out of it like she had something on her mind that was bothering her. I just pushed it aside && figures that it was probably nothing. Shootah must've seen it too Bc he took her out the room.

Kashani pov

When the doctor came in he was talking about how long she had to stay in the hospital && how he was surprised she could remember everything but I ended up zoning out. I just don't know how ima tell my girls this .. or if I'm even going to tell them. I don't know if what I did was a mistake or what but I just need them to be understanding. Ugh what did I do ? Shootah took me out the room "what's yo issue ?" "Nothing I'm fine." I said putting my hair behind my ear. "No you're not. , I know you're thinking about it but it's okay. They'll understand you didn't mean it." I sighed && took in everything he was saying. "But what if they don't understand Shootah ? What am I going to do?" I said about to cry. "They will Shani .. y'all best friends. If they don't understand then make them understand." He pulled me into a hug , I guess he's right. I'll tell them when Daisha gets out the hospital && we can do a girls day.

Hmmm what do y'all think she gotta tell them ?
Who y'all think did this ?
Vote && comment !