Chapter 6 - Forever

I had just arrived at the Autobot base from school, Jazz had picked me up, and now I was walking with Jazz into the main living room where the humans and Autobots could sit in and watch movies, talk, or anything else they wished to do.

        Jazz was in his holoform at the moment, and we were sitting on the couch together while watching the movie 50 First Dates together. I was in love with the movie, and I had decided to show Jazz it for the first time.

        We were halfway through the movie when Jazz grabbed the remote, pointing it at the TV and pausing the movie. I looked at with, my eyebrows furrowed together and confusion gleaming in my eyes.

        “Is something wrong Jazz? If you don’t like the movie, we can watch something else. I don’t mind at all, most guys don’t like watching chick flicks anyw-” He cut me off though, and I didn’t mind him cutting me off this way at all.

        His lips were on mine and I have to admit… it was magical, as girl as that sounded to even me. One of my hands found their way to his neck, while his hands grabbed my cheeks while we continued the kiss.

        Soon after though, I had to pull away to breathe but I didn’t move my head too far away. My eyes looked into his visor, which he reached up and removed. I used my other hand to stroke his cheeks, while my eyes looked into his neon blue ones.

        He always wore his visor because his optics were sensitive, but he usually had them off when it was just me and him in the room. His optics were beautiful, the neon blue was beautiful and I loved that color.

        “What was that for?” I whispered, talking about the kiss. Why had he kissed me, I was curious to know the reason behind the kiss. Was it to shut me up, did he like me like that, or was it something else entirely?

        Jazz chuckled and a grin spreads across his lips, as his optics looked into my eyes. “I did it because I love you Natasha, I have been in love with you since the Battle at Mission City.” He whispered back, causing me to smile.

        “I love you too Jazz, I have been in love with you since I first saw you in the alley.” I whispered softly, kissing his cheek softly which he slightly pouted at since I missed his lips. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips quickly. “Promise me you won’t leave me again?”

        He nodded his head and smiled at me. “I swear it on my spark, that I will stay with you and protect you. You are stuck with me for the rest of your, whether it be short or long.” He whispered softly, and I knew he meant every word of it.

        We both leaned it for another kiss, neither of us noticing or feeling the dark presence in the shadows watching us. We were without a care in the world, we were in our own little world right now and no one could take that away from us.

~ In the shadows ~

            Purple optics watched the two figures on the couch together, and a devilish smirk was on his faceplates. Soon they would both be his, and he would do the same thing he did to his brother centuries ago.

            He did not believe in love, so he would ruin love for anyone. He would ruin this for them and he would take the human femme. He did the same for his elder brother, so not even this… petty love could stop him.

        No, nothing would stop him from separating the two. Not when he wanted the femme, and he would have her. He always got what he want, he was one of the gods that all Cybertronians knew about.

        He was Unicron, younger brother of Primus, and he controlled the Pit where everyone who was evil went when they offlined. Well, not everyone who was evil but the worst of the worst. The damned of the Autobots and the Decepticons.

        He had his optics set on Natasha Dennis, and she would be his. She would be his Queen of the Pit and his bonded. Oh how he couldn’t wait for the perfect moment to strike and tear them apart from each other….

That's it guys! This story  is done! I hope you guys liked this story, even though it was short!