Chapter 9

I couldn't sleep that well. Kyungsoo and I were sleeping on the couch, we were on opposite sides. It wasn't a big couch I can tell you that because our legs were overlapping. He would sometimes turn over and almost fall, but caught himself before he did. It was quite funny to watch. He had his cute eyes suddenly widen, then slowly close, and the way he licked his lips was so sexy. He's hot even without trying! Then you have me, the creeper, just staring at him sleeping, at least it put me to sleep.

I woke up because my legs were scrunched up and Kyungsoo was all stretched out and I must say it's quite uncomfortable. I looked at the time on my phone, 6:45am. I slowly walked to the sofa chair next to Chanyeol and plopped down on it. I looked at the form above him it said:

*Release at 8:30 am*

Good, a couple of hours to relax. Then my phone buzzed. It was Sehun who was supposed to be paying attention in class. The dim-witted person, but I love him, as an annoying ass brother.

Sehun and MinJi text conversation

MinJi-Ah! Annyeong~

Pay attention in class Sehun.

Why are you such a party pooper? Beside literature B is soo annoying. Literature A was better, I miss 10th-grade ㅜㅜ

Okay... They're both fine to me. Literature B is 11th grade?

YEAH. You a straight A student, lucky bum.

Thank you for your kindness.

Sarcasm, right?

No... :)

How Chanyeol? Send a Picture.

Why would he want a picture? I took my phone out and went next to his feet. I zoomed my camera on him, focus it well enough, and click the button. I did that but the flash went off as well with the clicking noise, shit I forgot about that. I look at Chanyeol,he didn't move, but Kyungsoo flinched, oops.

***Picture***

Chanyeol hyung~  ㅜㅜ Fighting! when will he be released??

8:30am

Okay, I'll text the guys that so we can see him during lunch.

I guess I'll be making lunch,

Yeah, you got to feed your boyfriend.

Boyfriend? I'm single (sadly)

Still?! He such a phony

Eh?

Welp~ got caught, talk to you soon, enjoy yourself ;3

Boyfriend? Does he mean Kyungsoo? well that's 2 out of 5 think I'm dating him, that's a good thing.

It was 8:12am and Kyungsoo woke up, by the time he woke up the doctor got here. The doctor said hello and behind him, he had a short nurse with short hair. She kept looking at Kyungsoo, she should be doing her job instead. She slowly walked closer to us and I gave her a death stare. Kyungsoo might of read my mind because, by the time she got behind us, he wrapped his left arm around my waist and pull me closer. Yeah, he's mine! Soon, he'll be officially mine.

"We are going to put some medicine inside him to slowly wake him up." The doctor said. 

So they injected him the meds and he slowly opened his eyes. I quickly went to the right side of Kyungsoo and held Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol please say my name.