Chapter 16

I exit out the bathroom to hear Chanyeol coming home.

“I did it guys, I broke up with Taeyoon. All for MinJi.” He said pointing towards me as I limp to the living room.

They were all gathered around him, surprise that Chanyeol was able to accomplish something so "complicated". I slowly sat next to Suho on the couch.

“How’s your ankle MinJi? Are you feeling any better?” Suho asked.

I nodded. All I've been doing lately is resting and thinking about who Chanyeol is. I just know his name and that he has some sort of feelings for me.

"Did you tell her that you were doing it for MinJi?" Kai asked.

"Of course not. She's also moving to Europe soon, so there won't be seeing her around anymore." He replied with a bright smile. To be honest he had a beautiful smile, and Kyungsoo has a cute one.

After a few hours of hanging with the boys there was a long beep sound, it means someone is at the front gate. Suho went to open the front door. He came back into the living with Tony rushing in with confusion. This is the first time he saw the boys at my home.

"Hey MinJi. How are you? How are you boys?" His tone was a bit high pitch, he was probably wondering why the boys were here.

"I'm fine. The boys came to visit me, and they are looking after me." I said stretching my lips. "Right guys?" I gave Kai the look to play along.

"Oh yeah, we are. Just making sure she's okay." Kai continued with my white lie. Leading the others to nod their heads in agreement.

"That's nice, I brought food to cook here. Um, Kyungsoo come to the kitchen and help out. Please." He gave a sharp stare to Kyungsoo and he obeyed his order. Everyone else was to busy getting overly excited for free food.

They went to the kitchen and talked. I was the only one trying to hear in the conversation, I heard a small gasp and soft 'no, he wouldn't. He would!'.

"MinJi!  Let's play (korean rock paper scissor). The loser gets slap in the ass." Sehun said with a smirk.

My eyes widen and I looked around. "I...I don-"

"I'll play!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in union.

"I'll play too" Kyungsoo came back. "Me too" Kai and Suho said. I had no choice I had to play with them.

In the end, Baekhyun and Chanyeol ended getting the smack the most. I refused to smack them though. I won first every round and I'm pretty proud about it. At the dinner table, it felt very tense. I know there's a secret hiding that only Kyungsoo and Tom knows. Chanyeol seems to know something to, that little bastard keeps staring at me with a smile on his face. Suho talking about something, like finding a job and stuff. Then I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Kyungsoo gave an 'Ima kill you stare' and I think it's too Chanyeol. But why?

At the end of dinner, I went outside to look at the stars. It's a bit chilly. I hold on tightly on my side as I slowly sat on the bench.

"There you are." Chanyeol appeared from the doorway making me jump which caused pain in my side.

"Oh, you startled me,” I said.

Chanyeol sat next to me and looked up at the sky. I stared at him. I looked at the sparkles in his eye, I feel like I can see the galaxy. It’s actually really beautiful. Wait, am I actually falling in love with a boy that I don't know well enough? Chanyeol turned his head to me and caught me staring at him. I quickly turned my head and stared at the floor. I heard him chuckle.

“Did you know that, uh, you had a major crush on me? You would tell me that you loved me and you would always care for me. You told me that I was your soulmate. Then you hit your head, and you completely forgot who I was. Now you are in love with Kyungsoo.” I looked at him as he looked at the floor. His face showed sadness, it made me feel like I actually did something wrong, but he was the one that pushed me down the stairs.

“Did you know…” He continued, “Kyungsoo was the one to tell me to push you down the stairs, it was because he never liked you. He thought that if you fell and hit your head, you’ll forget about him. However, that plan failed and so he’s now trying to pretend to be nice to you, just to seem like the good guy.” My eyes widen with shock and disbelief. I cannot believe that, can I trust Chanyeol?
I got up and said goodnight to him and the other guys in living room, I limped to my bedroom since my ankle was still in pain.

I am not sure rather believe Chanyeol. As I finished putting on my pajamas I heard a knock on the door, I told them they could come in and it was Tom, he said his goodbye and good luck, then he left. Before he closed my bedroom door, Kyungsoo came in.

“Hey MinJi.” He said with a smile. “By chance did you talk to Chanyeol and did he say anything to you?”

I looked at him suspiciously. “No, he didn’t talk to me.” I lied.

“Oh, okay.” He came close to me and helped me to bed, I felt scared for some reason.

“Good night,” I said bluntly.

“Good night MinJi.” Kyungsoo came up close to kiss my forehead, but I turned over to my side away from him, I felt pain internally and physically. I do not know why I did that, maybe I actually believe in Chanyeol.

I felt him put his hand on the bed and sighed. “If he does say anything to you, don’t believe him, it’s a lie. Just believe me.” I said nothing in response. Then I heard the door close and I turned to lay on my back and squinted my face tight while holding my side. Next thing I knew it, I was in tears. I cried myself to sleep in horrible pain, again emotionally and physically.