Chapter 10

I decided to take a nap in my room. I felt very exhausted, I slowly walked in to my bed and went to sleep, well tried until I heard the door open.

"MinJi-Ah. Are you asleep?" A deep voice trying to whisper, equals to being Chanyeol.

I had my eyes closed to seem like I was sleeping. Yeah, even with that Chanyeol won't shut up. He kept repeating my name. I sucked my teeth to let him know I'm awake.

"What do you want Chanyeol? Make it quick." I glared at him with my evil eyes.

"Kyungsoo went to sleep, so I was wondering if I can sleep in your bed. "

My cheeks went pink. "Um, go to your own bed." I kept giving him my glare without a smile.

"But what if I need something?", Chanyeol gave a puppy face and went blabbing on about what will happen if he wakes Kyungsoo up. What about waking me up?!

"Fine. Just shut up okay?", I was already irritated with him. He can do aegyo all he wants but that shit doesn't work with me.

Chanyeol quickly and joyfully went to the side next to me, smoothly sliding under my covers. Why the fuzz bunnies did I let him in my room? And in my bed? I was too nervous to sleep, my  hands were all sweaty and my body was stiff.

"Imagine us like this when we're married." He said I can tell he was grinning. Why the heck would he say that in front of me too?

I must be the most retarded person when I'm nervous because as I turned to face Chanyeol, my arm swung over his body, touching his hip bone next to his jewelry! Both out eyes widened as he laid still wondering what just happened.

I didn't know what to do! My hand was lying there for what seemed like a really long time. I quickly turned back to the other side, moving my hand away from his body. Chanyeol cleared his throat, turning to his side as well. "Oh God, why did this happened? No, no, no! He's not my boyfriend, he shouldn't even be in my bed. Why does this have to happen? I bet he's smiling like a mad man", as those words kept running around in my head, I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, wishing to dream of something good.

I wanted to dream about rainbows and unicorns, or cookies and ice cream. But instead of dreaming of what I want, it was blank. Pitch black and quiet, peaceful. I'm tired of fighting this stupid war that keeps going for ages. I want to surrender, but I don't want to show my weakness, I will not show my weakness.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my side, Chanyeol wasn't there. I heard some rattling noises that sounded like plates and utensils. I got out of bed dragging my feet across the room. I combed my hair a bit and fixed myself up, as soon as I walked through the hallway towards the kitchen I saw the 6 derp faces setting up the dinner table. I stared at the clock, "7:30 PM".

"Shhh! You going to wake her up, dimwits."

"No! you're the dimwit!". I heard two of them arguing who sounded like Baekhyun and Sehun.

I saw a yummy feast, and the smell dragged me to come closer. As one of them saw me, they all immediately sat down. "Ta-da!" everyone had smile perking up on their faces, I couldn't help but smile at them.

"We wanted to give you a little celebration for letting us live here with you and for taking care of us," Suho explained with joy.

A little celebration? The food filled the whole table. Different kinds of meat, seafood, and side dishes. I must say, it's mouth watering just looking at it.

"Now you must say, 'Thank you Oppa,' Cutely," Sehun commented, I shot him a kill-yourself stare and went to my seat.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both got up and reached to pull my chair out for me. They looked at each other in silence, squinted their eyes at each other. I glanced over at Kai, almost begging him to  save the day as he was sitting across from me, he casually got up and walked over, pulling back the seat for me as he shot me a big smile.