Part 4: Captain Barnabee

Smoker didn't want to wake up the next morning, not if he was alone in his bed. Rather than opening his eyes, he used his other senses to learn if he only had dreamed about Serenity in his arms.
He smiled as he was able to hear the sound of breathing. His skin soaked in the warmth of a feminine leg sprawled over his and a hand carelessly flung across his chest. Breathing in slowly, he drew Serenity's sweet scent deep into his lungs.
It was no dream.
Serenity stirred "Something wrong?"
He tightened his arm around her and finally allowed his eyes to open "No, we're fine"
She looked up and blinked at you sleepily "What time is it?". Smoker turned his head and looked at the clock "6 in the morning. We still have some time until we need to get moving". Serenity dropped her head back on Smoker's chest.
Lazily her fingers traced patters on his torso and immediately his body headed up again. "I think there are better ways to spend the time" he growled, then rolled your over and soon her body burned as hot as his.

Later Serenity once again found herself at the front of the ship, watching with growing nervousness how the island in the distance came nearer. She felt guilty for all her hormones and new feelings for Smoker. They made her forget briefly about her sister and that she actually was supposed to worry about her and not about your own feelings.
"We'll get your sister out there" Smoker's and as she looked in his eyes, she was surprised to see the fire in his eyes "Without a single scratch"
Without thinking she threw yourself in his arms and he embraced her without hesitation. "I am so afraid" she whispered in his chest as he stroke her back soothingly.
A cleared throat let the both turn to see the whole crew standing there with Tashigi in front of them "We're ready, captain" she saluted, the men following.
"All right, here's the plan" Smoker replied and faced his crew, never moving from Serenity's side "This is the island" like on command an officer stepped beside Smoker and opened a map. It had the form of crescent moon "The pirate crew will camp here" he pointed at the upper inside part of the sickle "We'll hide here" he pointed at the outer part of the sickle "Serenity will go to meet the crew and inform us about the right time to attack. Did you all understand that?" The crew answered with a "Yes, sir!" but then one man stepped forward "Captain? How can we trust this woman? I mean she's part of this pirate crew. What if she never plans to return once we are at the island"
Before Smoker could answer, Serenity stepped forward "That's way"
The mens' eyes widened as her body changed. Her nails grew into claws, her eyes became a crimson red with slit pupils and small horns grew from your forehead. In the end a pair of black demonic wings spread from her back. "Demon fruit" you explained and spread your wings "I could have escaped a long time ago if I'd wanted"      

 "Demon fruit" you explained and spread your wings "I could have escaped a long time ago if I'd wanted"      

When they'd reached the location, Serenity made herself ready to take off. "Be careful" Smoker, who was standing beside her, said. "Don't worry, I will" she hugged him tightly. Smoker kissed her forehead, then handed over her sword, that she hadn't seen since she'd been captured. "I know that Barnabee has the power of a devil fruit, so I placed a sea stone in the hilt"

Serenity took it with a happy smile and kissed Smoker deeply, then quickly took off, knowing that it only would get harder the longer she stayed.
A tight knot built in her stomach as she flew high up in the air and searched for the spot where the crew was. It wasn't hard to find the huge ship with the big black sails. The guys were sitting around a fire and just like the ship the captain wasn't hard to miss, either. The tall, muscular man, dressed in a black kimono was sitting on a rock by himself not too far away to keep an eye on his men.