Part 7: Office affair - Bonus chapter (smut)

The kiss soon became steamier, tongues clashing, bodies heating up. Smoker had his hand fisted in Serenity's ruby locks, the other rested on her rip cage right below her boobs. Gasping, they pulled apart and he immediately dived down to cover her neck with bites.
"Smoker" she breathed out as he tucked her head back to have better access, her full breast pressing into his chest "Someone might come in", yet she was slipping her hands below his jacket to open it further for her to caress.
"No one will enter this office without permission"
Smoker nipped at the soft skin right below her left ear, making her gasp.
"And as long as they hear nothing suspicious, like a screaming woman they won't barge in"
His lips curved into a smirk for a second, before they parted as Smoker bit down a little harder. A mewl was about to escape her but she managed to hold it down somehow. Smoker chuckled lowly as he watched her clamp her teeth together and kissed the marked skin gently.
"I see you understood"
He released her hair, then quickly removed Serenity's shirt and bra and enclosed his rough hands around her breasts. Serenity arched her back into his caress and, supporting herself onto his shoulders, started to grin her hips into his. The groan that rumbled through Smoker, vibrated right through her hardened nipple as he had enclosed his mouth around her breast.
Serenity combed her hands through his soft hair and pulled him closer into her chest. She never stopped rubbing herself against Smoker's crotch and was soon able to feel his erection press back against her. He kept on sucking onto her breasts, scraping his teeth against the sensitive bud but with this woman rubbing against him, he felt that he wouldn't be able to pleasure her the way he wanted if she kept this on.
In a sudden move, he grabbed her behind, stood up and sat her down his desk, not caring that his paperwork got scattered and grumbled. He made quick work with her remaining clothes and just a few seconds later, the pants and panties got lost somewhere in his office.
Smoker took himself a few seconds to admire the few in front of his. Red hair were outspread over his desk, some strands covering darkened, lust-filled eyes. Full breasts rose and fell with her slightly quickened breathing and right below her hands that rested on her toned stomach womanhood glistened already wet and ready for him
He placed one hand at her cheek and as his thump glided over her luscious lips, they parted to enclose around the top of his finger, sucking gently, yet obscenity. Smoker growled, the dived down to replace his hand with his lips to kiss her hungrily.
"You're so beautiful"
He murmured as he nudged her legs further apart, then he removed his jacket, sat back on his chair, grabbed her tights and with one forceful tug, he pulled her to the edge. Serenity's squeal was stopped as her legs were lifted to rest on his shoulders. Lips were pressed against her left knee, the wandered down towards her arching sex. Kiss by kiss, nip by nip Serenity tensed up more in awaiting of the feeling to come when he would reach his destination.
One last kiss to the top of her tight, then she felt him blowing against her wet pussy. Smoker chuckled as he saw her shutter, then he finally placed his lips against her. Serenity hat to bite into her hand to stop herself from crying out to loud as he started devouring her. His tongue circles her tickler, before he sucked hard, his teeth tracing carefully over the bundle of nerves.
Serenity's back arched of the table and into Smoker, who had a strong grip onto her tights as he went on with the sweet torture.
As she was surfing on the waves of pleasure that surged through her body, there suddenly was a knock on the door and a male voice called out for Smoker.
Serenity froze, even held her breath, but Smoker just sighed and barely lifted his head from in between her legs.
"What is it?"
His voice was gruff and impatient, like it actually always was when speaking to his subordinates.
While waiting for the marine to answer, he focused back on his task and trailed his tongue along Serenity's twitching folds.
"Ah, there are some papers that you need to take a look at"
The marine's voice sounded a little more unsure this time. Did he hear anything that made him suspicious? All the time Smoker hadn't stopped pleasuring his woman, who now was trying desperately to hold down her moans, nearly breaking her hand's skin by biting down so hard.
"Come back later!" Smoker ordered, mischief dancing in his eyes as he looked down at the breathless redhead "I'm eating right now"
"Yes, Sir!"
Finally she heard the man walking away and was able to take a deep breath, just before crying out in pleasure as Smoker pushed two fingers deep inside of her.
"You're...the devil" she gasped out, but the marine only chuckled and started pumping his fingers in and out of her.
"You bring out my worst"
Humming, he lowered his head again to join his hand, his tongue tracing every little crevice, while his fingers went to search for her sweatspot. As her hips jerked upwards, he knew he had found it and aim his thrusts towards it.
With her climax building up, it became harder for Serenity to keep her screaming down and she tried to wiggle out of Smoker's grasp, but his hands were steel bonds on her tights.
He lifted his head to watch with satisfaction how this woman struggled underneath him. After a third finger joined in, it only took a few more well aimed pushes and the coil in her stomach snapped. Smoker stood up to swallow Serenity's cry with his lips while her body twitched with her orgasm taking over.
When she had calmed down again, Smoker straightened and unbuckled his bands, but when he was about to grab her hips again, Serenity stopped him by placing her foot on his chest. She was still a little out of breath and floated on a wave of ecstasy, but she wasn't willing to allow this man to be the only one to tease here. With a forceful push, she made him sit down again, then slid off the desk and settled between his parted legs.
She smirked up at him and took hold of his erection that rose hard and proud from his opened pants. With a low groan, Smoker settled comfortably against his chair and let his head fall back, as Serenity started to stroke his shaft experimentally. The pulsating, hard rod, covered by smooth skin and veins felt amazing under her palm, as it felt amazing to Smoker to feel her palm against his hard rod.
When he felt the first touch of her lips and tongue against his glans, his head jerked back up, him not wanting to miss any of that show. Serenity held his gaze as her tongue circled the head, licking away the precum, before her lips parted further to take it in. Smoker's breathing quickened, not only from this woman's sweat assault, but from the few of this sexy redhead's lips being wrapped around his swollen erection.
Serenity started moving her head, slowly taking in more and more if his cock, always making sure to hip nicely salivated. When going down she let her jaw go slack, to take in as much as possible, then kept sucking hard when lifting her head again. What she wasn't able to cover with her mouth, she did by wrapping her hand around the shaft, following the up-and-down-movements of her head.
A heavy moan grumbled through Smoker's chest, who tangled one hand in her hair to guide her along, while he held onto the armrest of his chair with the other. When he felt his own orgasm build up at the base of his cock, he pushed her down in him with a little more force, while snapping his hips upwards to meet her sweet mouth. Serenity took deep breaths through her nose and relaxed her throat to not gag on the huge cock, soon getting used to the urgent thrusts and sucking to the rhythm of his hips.
A few jerks later, Smoker's body froze up and with a grunt he came, spilling his seeds in Serenity's awaiting mouth.
"Goddamn"
Smoker was still breathing heavier, his head resting against the chair, eyes closed as Serenity straddled his waist, wiping the remaining of his release from her lips.
"Hey, Sailor. Don't pass out on me"
Serenity giggled and pecked his lips, which instantly curved into a smirk. His hands came to rest on her waist, squeezing it gently.
"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet"
He placed her back on her feet and as she looked at him expectantly, he made a circling motion with his finger. She raised an eyebrow at him, but around anyway, instantly being grabbed by the hips.
Smoker pressed his once again hard member against her behind, then placed a hand on her nape and pushed her down, so her front was resting on the desk. He pushed her legs further apart with his own, then palmed his erection and slid along her arching pussy. Slowly, teasingly, only using enough pressure to make her feel him, but not enough to grand her any kind of release.
Serenity mewled in frustration and tried to buck her hips into his, but his strong hand held her in place until she threw her head around to glare at him challenging.
"Either you fuck me now, or I go and do it myself"
"Since you asked so nicely-"
Smoker left the rest of the sentence unsaid, instead slammed his full length inside of her. Fortunately, the cry of pleasure got stuck in her throat by surprise or the whole marine base would have heard her. Not allowing her any time of adjusting, he pulled back out, then slammed back in full force. Serenity yelped, but soon recovered from the initial shock and braced her arms against the desk to push back into Smoker's hips.
Leaning forward, Smoker pressed his chest against her back and his lips to her neck, sucking and licking on her skin. To grand him more access, she titled her head to the side and swayed her hips in rhythm with his. As her moans dared to get loud, she reached up to fist his hair and pull his head towards her. He grunted as her lips devoured his in a hungry kiss, tongues dancing in a heated dance.
Smoker tried to straighten up again, but Serenity wasn't willing to let him go just yet, so he slapped her butt cheek. With a gasp, she loosened her grip on him in surprise and he used this chance to stand behind her again. Big hands tightened on her hips as he pulled her back into him, while thrusting his hips forward. Serenity once again bit into her hand to muffle her cries, which became even louder when he reached around her to rub against her clit.
As they drew closer to their release, Smoker picked up even more speed, ramming as deep into her as possible, with her swaying her hips against each of his thrusts. Serenity's moans grew more high-pitched with every time he hit her g-spot and even the marine escaped some grunts.
Just before she released, Smoker pulled out of her and threw her onto her back, then slammed back into her. While he kept thrusting into her, Serenity sat up on the desk and pressed her chest flush against his, her arms tight around his shoulders and her teeth sunken in his neck. With her legs hooked over his arms, Smoker was able to reach a spot deep inside of her and soon both felt that they wouldn't last much longer. Cradling his face in her hands, Serenity kissed him deeply, then let herself fall into her orgasm. As her insides clamped down around his member, it also was the last push for Smoker and as he released her embraced the jerking body of his woman.
Serenity pulled back from the kiss and rested her forehead against his chest, trying to catch her breath. Smoker's breath was also quickened, and it took him a few moments until he was able to pull out of her and press a gentle kiss to her forehead.
Giggling, she pushed her tousled hair out of her face and looked up at Smoker with sparkling eyes.
"If this becomes daily routine in this job, I think I'll accept" she smirked cheekily "Boss".
Smoker chuckled and dropped down on his chair.
"You definitely passed the job interview"