CHAPTER 17: ???????

~STONE~

        I was pissed when I awoke from what I soon found out was a result from me being knocked out the other night and Axel taking my girl and recently, Char.

        Trey and I had been planning on how to take Axel and his guys out for good this time and I made sure my guys knew that I wanted Axel. Which even Trey was good with.

       So we made a plan and Axel contacted us telling us where and when to meet him at.

       Trey and I along with a few of my other guys had decided to arrive on our bikes while the rest of my crew arrived in a black-no windows-van and surrounded around the building.

        While in our way I couldn't stop thinking about getting Eve. I'm in love with her and I know she's the one for me. I will do anything for her and would like her to become my old lady and the mother to our unborn kids.

        Those thoughts immediately left my mind as soon as we pulled up and got off our bikes to see Axel and his guys standing with guns in their hands.

        After getting off our bikes and walking towards him, we stopped several feet away from him.

         "You made it?!" Axel says.

         "Of course. Now where are they?!" I demanded.

         "They're here. But first, I want the cash."

         "I want to see them first." I told him.

         "Okay..." he says with a chuckle and then looks over at his guy and nods his head.

        The guy then gets on his walkie-talkie and tells someone, "Alright, bring the girls."

        The next thing we see are two crates being dangled over the water by a crane that looks to be controlled by one of Axel's guys.

         I wanted to kill him right then and there. This sick fuck I swear will die in my hands very shortly.

         "How do I know they're still alive?" I asked him though I dreaded what he might tell me.

         "See for yourself." Axel replies.

         I then get a new message notification on my phone right at that moment and as I open up the message, I see a split screen of live footage of both Char and Eve. Their mouths were duct taped, their eyes were blindfolded and it looked like their wrists were duct taped together also.

        "I swear that I'm gonna kill you." I tell him. Then the next thing we all heard were gunshots coming from inside the warehouse and then we all began to fire.

         Bullets were flying everywhere in the air and all I could focus on mostly was making sure those crates didn't fall into the water.

         I was scared and terrified of not dying, but losing her.

         Trey got hit in the shoulder with a bullet but the iron man that he is, he just kept on fighting and shooting.

         We all were pretty banged up while others were dead or badly wounded. It looked like a scene from a movie. Blood was everywhere, dead bodies were all over the place and then some managed to limp off somewhere while the rest of us stayed.

          After securing Trey in a spot he was safe in, I got back up and told him I'd be back and then went towards around the corner of the warehouse, bloodied up and bruised, holding my gun out in front of me, ready to pull the trigger the moment I saw him.

         I knew he was inside and so I cautiously walked inside and then out of nowhere, I got shot in the back of my upper right shoulder.

        I stumbled a little over towards a wall and stood with my back against it, holding my shoulder and then looked around quickly to see him start walking over towards me from out of a dark area and as soon as I raised my gun up (despite the painful struggle it was to do so, seeing as to how it was the same arm that I was holding my gun in that was shot at) and before I could pull the trigger, he shot it right out of my hand.

        "You thought you could kill me by pulling that whole sneak attack on me and my guys?! You think that was gonna help you?" Axel asks me while pointing his gun at me.

       "It worked. I saw how scared you were once you heard the shots and before you ran off like a bitch to let your crew do your dirty work." I chuckled.

       "I'm gonna really enjoy this." Axel grins. "Then once I'm done with you, me and my crew will have our fun with your old lady and then make sure to dispose of her to the bottom of lake out there." He grins still.

         "The fuck you will..." I began to say while trying to push myself off the wall and start to run towards him but before I could move, a gun went off.

        I thought at first, that maybe he shot me again and that I had failed Eve. I failed to save her.

       At least that's what I thought before I saw Axel drop to the floor, dead.

       When I looked up in front of me to see who shot him, I saw it was Eve.

       "Eve?!" I asked in disbelief.

        She looked shaken up a little with ripped tape still hanging off her wrists and starts running up to me, dropping the gun beside us and putting her arms around me.

        I held her so tight while hoping that this wasn't a dream.

        "Baby." She cries.

        "Baby, I thought you were dead." I tell her.

        "No." She then stops crying and looks at me. "Rosalie helped Char and I escape." She tells me.

        "What?" I asked not entirely believing her.

        "She helped us escape. A few minutes after we were put inside the crates, we heard her tell the guy that was supposed to be watching us, to leave. Then as soon as be did, she opened up the crate and then had me and Char go somewhere safe. Then when the guy came back, he shot her. And I don't know what happened, I just saw red I guess I don't know but the next thing that happened was Char grabbed something sharp and stabbed him in the neck and we ended up putting him in one crate and then Rosalie in the next. We took his gun ans then his in here. Then I saw Axel get ready to shoot you...." she started to cry again.

         "It's alright baby. You saved my life. When this whole time, I tried to save yours." I smiled at her while wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

         "I love you." She says.

         "I love you too." I tell her and then we kiss.

        It seemed like forever that the shooting went on but what happened towards the end of it all, I would never have guessed to have happened.

         Right as Axel has a clear shot at me, he took it. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)