I'm Sorry

Jackie stood in the mirror combing her hair. It was 9 o'clock and she was about to go to bed. She was still uneasy about the way she left things with Jack earlier, but she made up her mind. She was going to Virginia tomorrow with the kids to get away from everything.

"Hey" a deep Boston accent spoke.

She looked up in the mirror to see Jack standing in her doorway.

"Oh uh...hi" Jackie said quietly putting down her hairbrush.

She was wearing her silk robe and Jack new she was wearing nothing underneath. It was bad enough that she was mad at him, but now he wanted her even more.

"Kid look" Jack said walking toward her.

"No Jack. Let's not do this now" Jackie pleaded.

"Jackie c'mon" Jack groaned as he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Jack..." Jackie breathed as he brushed back her hair and kissed her cheek. He nibbled his way down her jawline and began kissing her neck. Jackie closed her eyes with a hitched breath.

"You know I love you Jaqueline Kennedy" Jack whispered in her ear.

Jackie opened her eyes and saw their reflection. She looked so right in Jacks arms. He was so handsome. He pulled back her robe and kissed her bare shoulder. She tried to stop him but she was weak in his arms.

"Jack..no stop" she whined. He continued anyway.

"No Jack! You can't just...just kiss me and make everything go away!" She said as she broke away from him. She wouldn't fall for his sexual charm.

"Well, what can I do?"

"I don't know. I just don't know how to feel right now" she said sitting down on her bed.

Jack sat down next to her and exhaled. "I'm sorry. Look, I never ever want to hurt you. I love you Jackie and I know you do too, so let's just forget about all this."

"I can't do that Jack! It's not that easy. I just don't understand" Jackie said looking down at her hands.

"Don't understand what?"

"Why you feel the need to sleep with all these women! I know I'm supposed to be okay with it but I...I just get to a certain point! Am I not enough? You just make me feel so—"

"No no listen" Jack interrupted her. "You're enough and always will be. I'm just stupid sometimes" He said turning toward her and lifting her head with his hand. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. She looked up at him and he could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"I love you" he said taking her hands and placing them on his chest. She fidgeted with the edges of his suit jacket.

"You have an awfully strange way of showing it, Jack Kennedy" Jackie said turning away from him again.

"I can't just forget about all this Jack. All those nights I spent alone while you were god knows where. All those parties you left me alone at. It's humiliating! I can't keep living like this."

"Jackie" Jack said, grabbing Jackie's arm and turning her back around. "You're my Mrs Kennedy. My wife. My First Lady. There's no one like you... I can't live without you." His last words seemed to float in the air. He brushed her bangs out of her face. He couldn't help but smile at the pouty face she was making. She was trying with all her strength not to forgive him but she was failing. It was impossible to stay mad at him.

They were silent a long moment. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" Jackie nearly whispered.

"Let me prove to you how much I love you" Jack said.

He leaned in slowly and kissed her lips softly. He continued giving her soft kisses on the lips until to his surprise, she pulled him in and kissed him harder. He began nipping at her top lip, indicating for her to open her mouth. She did as told and Jack pushed his tongue into her mouth. There was something so thrilling about kissing him. Kissing him always felt new, like when they first started dating and they would make out in Jack's car like two stupid kids.

She helped him take off his suit jacket and unbutton his shirt. He began to untie her silk robe and touch her bare skin underneath. He caressed her breasts causing Jackie to moan.

He unbuckled his pants and soon both Jackie's robe and Jacks pants laid on the floor as they got under the covers.

"Wait Jack," Jackie said as Jack got on top of her. He didn't respond. Instead her began kissing her neck.

He then moved down to her chest. He placed hot kisses on each of her small breasts. He moved down more, placing wet kisses in her stomach. Finally he reached her womanhood and began to caress it.

Jackie was a moaning mess underneath him. She knew she should still be mad at him but it felt so right. Normally, sex with Jack was quick and all about him. Now, however, Jack was loving every part of Jackie's body. She felt like she was in heaven.

Jack on the other hand couldn't get enough of her. Her soft skin. Her toned body. Her airy moans. Jackie had become the most famous women in America, but right now, she was all his.

He came back up, placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. Jackie put one hand on his back and the other in his hair.

"Go slow" she whispers as her and Jack begin to become one.