Chapter 8

YOU GUYS. I literally cannot applogize enough. This past year has been so crazy and ive had like no time to come up with anything or write anything so i just put it off altogether. I PROMISE you that if you guys like this and want to keep reading that will write more for you. But if you have been reading and waiting THANK YOU for being patient and sticking with me. Sorry if this chapter is super short, it was kind of a filler chapter. Anyways I LOVE YOU GUYS thank you for reading xx

"Nice shirt" Luke said, clearly annoyed as I entered the room. 

"Thanks, it's Calum’s" I replied with my head down, refusing to reveal my red cheeks that were currently hot with embarrassment. 

'I know" He replied with a slight smirk on his face. 

For a guy, he had one of the most beautiful rooms I had ever seen. The walls were painted light blue and there were built in white bookshelves consisting of books, pictures, and stuffed animals with twitter names tied to them. Next to his bed was a black record player with a Green Day record in it. There were posters on the walls, but they weren't the typical posters of naked girls like the ones hung up in Calum’s room. Instead, there was a poster of a city, which I assumed to be Australia, a framed picture of Blink 182, and even a poster of 5 Seconds of Summer. To the left of the room stood his guitar with the guitar case. On the right side of the room sat a white sofa, which is where I realized I would be sleeping tonight. 

"I really like your room" I said, not even caring about what snippy comment was to come next.

"If you like this, you should see my real room back in Australia." He laughed as he licked his lips. 

This hot and cold thing was becoming unbearable, but I figured I might as well enjoy the heat while it lasted.

"Why is that? I asked as I headed over to the couch, grabbing the blue blanket that was placed on the end of it.

"Wait a sec" Luke said, slowly walking towards me. "You're not sleeping on the couch."

What the hell. 

"So just where exactly do you expect me to sleep, on the floor?" 

"No" He lightly chuckled. Just then, something happened. Out of nowhere Luke stretched out his hand, and I took it. He then pulled me over to his bed. 

"You" he said as he grabbed my waist and set me down " are sleeping in my bed."

"oh...well...where will you sleep?" I asked, breathless at the motion that had just taken place.

"I'll sleep on the couch" He replied, all collected and perfect and what not. "That is unless you want me to sleep in there with you?" He smirked. 

I could feel my stomach drop as he looked at me. My heart was melting and I felt a serious urge to run over and kiss the guy, even though he made it perfectly clear he didn't want to do anything of that sort with me. I tried to suppress the memory again, realizing that all of this meant nothing, and that I had just made out with Calum less than twenty minutes ago. 

"It was a joke" Luke finally said, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh right, sorry" I replied, realizing how much of an idiot I must have just looked like. 

"It's just I thought you didn't even like me", I suddenly blurted out. There it was, the word vomit I knew would eventually come out.

"I...oh...no" For once, it seemed Luke didn't know what to say.

"You know what, forget I even said anything, I'm sorry. You've been really nice to me and I just keep questioning you. Thanks for all of this", I said, now getting under the covers in hopes of hiding my burning face. 

"No, Emily" Luke started, my stomach dropping as he said my name, "I didn't mean to come off rude this past couple of days" I peeked out of the covers and could see him with his head facing the ceiling and his eyes glancing around the room as he bit his lip ring. "Can we just start over?" 

I could feel it again, the word vomit. It all came out so fast that I didn't even have time to think. "Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"If you could go back in time and kiss me, would you?"

I couldn't tell if he said it because he knew it would make me feel better, or if he said it because he meant it, but I didn't really care. 

"Yes". He smiled. 

"Thank you." I replied, smiling to myself before finally dozing off to sleep.